I'm slowly realizing blackpill only really applies to autists

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
So in my job there's like 3000 people so I meet a lot of new people and it's mostly college aged students. It's fun to observe the normies and look for blue/blackpills.

Anyway, today I got put in this new group to do a different job than I normally do. One of the guys in this group was a curry that looked to be about 5'7" I'm 5'9" and he was definitely shorter than me. Looked 5/10 4 PSL or so. But he was western born so no accent falio, and very NT he was super friendly. I was thinking "oh this poor curry must be Incel I brutally mog him." NOPE, about halfway through the shift this cute ethnic girl with a really big ass for an ethnic foid came up to him and kissed him.

But he had really good social skills, he would be Incel if he had just average amount of NT, Right? Fucking no. Second guy I met in this group. Was white, looking about 20% BF 5/10 Same height as me. I mog him by a bit and I am at 10% BF and I have a better physique. Anyway he was super quiet through the whole shift, seemed high Inhib just like me, and he was also a literal CS major. So below average social skills, but still not bottom of the barrel aspie like I am. He seemed at least minimally NT. Anyway, I was walking back to the parking lot with him after this shift, and he mentions "I gotta hurry up and get to the car my girlfriend is picking me up." I kept walking with him, and his GF was standing outside the car and fuckin, reverse hypergamy strikes again, it was this slim white girl with an above average figure. I didn't see her face but it looked like she mogged him. So even this guy who's not Great socially, more like average or below average social skills but still NT managed to get a girl that's better looking than him.

So I legit think this talk of Chad or death only really applies if you are autistic. Or you are looking to slay. I'm sure it also applies to sub 5 males, but I'm not even 100% sure about that. I have seen a lot of 3-4/10 fat guys that try to hit on slim girls, I almost wonder if a lot of sub 5 males are just standardcels.

Conclusion: I'm super autistic and it's over. Gonna go smoke some weed and cry alone.
:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Forgotten, Deprived, wollet2 and 23 others
JBNT (Just be NT) is legit
Not having a social circle is worse than being ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Yliaster, maxxedfalloutdweller and 19 others
People think me and @Biggdink are trolling but we’re not

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Yliaster, Deleted member 14875 and 11 others
I Lost count of how many times I thought "wow that nigga is probably a turbo incel" at first glance just to later realize that he had a normal girlfriend jfl

Its fun because I've putted lots of effort into improving my looks just to later find out that I didn't even need to, even tho I dont regret it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Forgotten, wollet2, thereallegend and 12 others
Sometimes I think that the only blanket statement I can say about female attraction is that they're not attracted to me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Edgar, Yliaster and 6 others
Bump please I want you to confirm aspie=inkwell

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and subhuman incel
@OldVirgin is an autist and he can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes bro, PSL is kind of retarded. The idea that only Chads can pull girls is insane. Even most low tier normies (30th-50th percentile men) have LTRs and can still get one night stands sometimes. Most people here or on lookism, 4chan, etc. are mentally ill schizos with anxious-avoidant personality disorder. How are you gonna base your worldview on the opinions of shut-in virgins?

That's not to say hypergamy isn't real. It's very real, and Chads (90th+ percentile men) live an insanely easy life. So looksmaxxing is the highest IQ approach to life, but you obviously still need to have social skills and be an interesting person. If anyone reading this dismisses this fact as bluepilled cuck thinking, then it's because their brains have been completely reprogrammed by PSL ideology to the point they can no longer be objective. Like with everything in life, the truth is found somewhere in the middle. There is truth in the bluepill, redpill, and blackpill. It's like the blind men and the elephant:

Each whateverpill philosophy has good insight into the truth, but you can only get a comprehensive picture by putting them all together.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Forgotten, 7zyzz7, Deleted member 14875 and 10 others
Yes bro, PSL is kind of retarded. The idea that only Chads can pull girls is insane. Even most low tier normies (30th-50th percentile men) have LTRs and can still get one night stands sometimes. Most people here or on lookism, 4chan, etc. are mentally ill schizos with anxious-avoidant personality disorder. How are you gonna base your worldview on the opinions of shut-in virgins?

That's not to say hypergamy isn't real. It's very real, and Chads (90th+ percentile men) live an insanely easy life. So looksmaxxing is the highest IQ approach to life, but you obviously still need to have social skills and be an interesting person. If anyone reading this dismisses this fact as bluepilled cuck thinking, then it's because their brains have been completely reprogrammed by PSL ideology to the point they can no longer be objective. Like with everything in life, the truth is found somewhere in the middle. There is truth in the bluepill, redpill, and blackpill. It's like the blind men and the elephant:
View attachment 1307560
Each whateverpill philosophy has good insight into the truth, but you can only get a comprehensive picture by putting them all together.
@OldVirgin is an autist and he can confirm

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
and where you live

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and gamma
They are all getting cheated on. :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and maxxedfalloutdweller
I think the difference is that LTRs are actually relatively attainable for the avg male, by being NT and whatever.

But a lot of people here just want the validation of looking good, aka being chased, which is NOT something the avg male gets. Most guys are ignored, in the background, or just providers. Breaking that cycle and being someone who is externally validated by others for looks, achievements, and work is always nice. And obviously SLAYING is actually chad only, but thats a niche lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, thereallegend, oldcelloser and 6 others
No. It's just that autists are more likely to be accepting of the :blackpill: (reality in general).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 14262, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person
“SOCIAL SKILLS” IS A FUCKING MEME
How can I more develop a skill that my species has literally developed for thousands of years. If you cant speak to people and look in their eyes thats not the problem. You being SUB CHAD IS THE PROBLEM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, john2, oldcelloser and 2 others
if it wasn’t for social circle i wouldn’t have my gf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 14543, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person
It’s like I’ve always said, incels are a giga minority, it’s only incels who like to cope that they’re not

Be above average looking and nt and your life is easy mode
I told you it was your autism, glad to see you make the shift

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
NT theory is legit. It is fucking hilarious going outside then listening to what people bark about here.

Looksmaxxing is still legit but the average NT normie is a sex haver.

• WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser
I think the difference is that LTRs are actually relatively attainable for the avg male, by being NT and whatever.

But a lot of people here just want the validation of looking good, aka being chased, which is NOT something the avg male gets. Most guys are ignored, in the background, or just providers. Breaking that cycle and being someone who is externally validated by others for looks, achievements, and work is always nice. And obviously SLAYING is actually chad only, but thats a niche lifestyle.
You said it very perfectly it’s about feeling validated. Through what ever you can do. whether its getting complimented on height, penis size, looks, being a pretty boy or being hyper masculine its all good if it makes you feel significant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129 and Yliaster
The New Reeavualted Blackpill going into 2022 is gonna be

Passable Looks + NT

Edit : I just realized this sounds exactly like the Redpill :feelsuhh:

Edit: Looks like we're kinda right back where we started with the whole PUA Game stuff :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, oldcelloser, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others

top 10 best comments I ever read on here 💯

The levels of delusion & faggotry in and of this thread are more than my T levels. This forum is done for.

I Lost count of how many times I thought "wow that nigga is probably a turbo incel" at first glance just to later realize that he had a normal girlfriend jfl

Its fun because I've putted lots of effort into improving my looks just to later find out that I didn't even need to, even tho I dont regret it
Its not just about getting a gf. I can probably get a gf for 2 days too even while riding the wheelchair

The levels of delusion & faggotry in and of this thread are more than my T levels. This forum is done for.
Y those people and what theyre trying to do is giga cringe

View attachment 1307560
Are there more retarded people than the "always the truth is found somewhere in the middle :feelsohh::feelsohh:" people? Here the truth is probably found at 80% - 90% side of the "blackpill".

Are there more retarded people than the "always the truth is found somewhere in the middle :feelsohh::feelsohh:" people? Here the truth is probably found at 80% - 90% side of the "blackpill".
Yea sheltered dunning kruger faggots w/ no life experience or knowledge who make up percentages based on their emotional reactions to internet posts. Mine was actually based on a study:
jfl@u brainlet also way to miss my point entirely, I never said the truth was in the exact center between all the pills, u abolute autist taking everything literally

Yea sheltered dunning kruger faggots w/ no life experience or knowledge who make up percentages based on their emotional reactions to internet posts. Mine was actually based on a study:
jfl@u brainlet also way to miss my point entirely, I never said the truth was in the exact center between all the pills, u abolute autist taking everything literally
Ok mad faggot dnr im better than u