I'm slowly starting to believe height>face

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I am somewhat tall at 191cm barefoot but fraud to 197 with airmax/timbs+lifts. My face is normie however even if I walk past a shorter chad, I feel immediately superior to him as I tower over him and he looks like a child. Also height is harder to fix than a face with flaws.

bigger man is superior to prettyboy manlets all day long

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, the BULL and Deleted member 18931
B...b....but tinder statistics say that Is All about the face Bro!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy: 165 cms chadlet Is superior to you Bro!!!!

B...b....but tinder statistics say that Is All about the face Bro!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy: 165 cms chadlet Is superior to you Bro!!!!
The same girl that liked a guy for his face, will delete the match or leave the date once she knows he is smaller than 180cm.
I tested with real chads, and got treated bad once i told them my height is 175.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
This is has been the case for me, that’s why I am seriously trying to heightmax. I don’t even wear lifts or any that shit, but still sometimes meet legit 6”1 framelet stand next to me with their lifts on and bom they are 6”3

I am only coping so far with the fact more taller people than like 6”5+ have awful posture and forward head that’s about to fall on the ground.

when you're sleeping next to your hookup and wake up next morning she sees your 4psl face imagine.

face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height