i mean having a mod such as this ->
TRUE_CEL
a78.png

and then pretending to be all serious and formal is a joke

i mean having a mod such as this ->
TRUE_CEL
a78.png

and then pretending to be all serious and formal is a joke
You sound upset. Would you like to discuss this issue with me? I'm all ears, buddy.

You sound upset. Would you like to discuss this issue with me? I'm all ears, buddy.
lol i got warning for "racebait" meanwhile just 2 days ago half of the posts were that.
now, that other user said that he wants me banned and you reported me for "not being serious out of offtopic"

whatever...

lol i got warning for "racebait" meanwhile just 2 days ago half of the posts were that.
now, that other user said that he wants me banned and you reported me for "not being serious out of offtopic"

whatever...
You're not going to get banned for that. A warning? Yes, probably. If you got a warning for race-bait then, most likely, it was because someone reported you; you should report others that are like your posts. Sometimes we just look at the reported content rather than the entire thread. As for me reporting your comment: the OP of that thread asked me to do something about it, so I did.

You're not going to get banned for that. A warning? Yes, probably. If you got a warning for race-bait then, most likely, it was because someone reported you; you should report others that are like your posts. Sometimes we just look at the reported content rather than the entire thread. As for me reporting your comment: the OP of that thread asked me to do something about it, so I did.
i understand ..

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers