Im so autistic tbh brutal

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Why was i a low inhib nt jestermaxxing class clown jokester in 3rd grade that actually slayed

Now I'm a high inhig faggot non nt autist

Explain

I was low inhib confident Chad kid always being a smartass telling off adults. Then my parents’ brainwashing and abuse set in and I became a subservient cuck and it was beyond over ever since. I will never forget or forgive.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I was low inhib confident Chad kid always being a smartass telling off adults. Then my parents’ brainwashing and abuse set in and I became a subservient cuck and it was beyond over ever since. I will never forget or forgive.
Brutal
i was an actual jestermaxxer. I'm still pretty funny tbh I can make normies laugh but I was so low inhib back then I would just crack jokes in the middle of class.
Now I only make jokes when people start talking to me brutal abuseddogcelpill tbh over.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Brutal
i was an actual jestermaxxer. I'm still pretty funny tbh I can make normies laugh but I was so low inhib back then I would just crack jokes in the middle of class.
Now I only make jokes when people start talking to me brutal abuseddogcelpill tbh over.
And i was giga popular bc of this. brutal tbh

Brutal
Mirin
I’ve not made a joke since ‘09

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Mirin
I’ve not made a joke since ‘09
Brutal
I think autists naturally can apply humor to situations tbh. At least I can, I've always been able to make people laugh

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Brutal
I think autists naturally can apply humor to situations tbh. At least I can, I've always been able to make people laugh
Maybe I just have high EQ tbh tho. always have been able to pick up on peoples expressions and emotions and whatnot.