Axii

Axii

God Make My Life Great inc.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and smallman
my threads are dead im sticking to replies

u look mogger just get rid of the bowl cut

every single rating thread you’re doing that gay fucking autist squint and the cheekbiting nigger cope bullshit just stop you’re not sean o’subhuman

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Axii and st.hamudi but 6‘5
every single rating thread you’re doing that gay fucking autist squint and the cheekbiting nigger cope bullshit just stop you’re not sean o’subhuman
Cope harder you fucking nigger thats why your using my morph of that subhubhuman as your avi you uncreative nigger fucking kys jigaboo

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium and nword49
Cope harder you fucking nigger thats why your using my morph of that subhubhuman as your avi you uncreative nigger fucking kys jigaboo
I don’t give a single COTTON PICKING FUCK NIGGER GREEN-EYED DEATHNIC THAT’S WHY YOU’RE NOT LEADING THE HERRENRASSE TO GREAT VICTORY LIKE I AM but instead you’re FRAUDING on .ORG you USELESS SUBHUMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Axii
COTTON PICKING NIGGER

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR STUPID WANT TO BE NARCY PIRATE GROUP USING MY MORPH HOLY SHIT JUST FUCKIONG DIE YOU ARE IN THE SAME PLACE AS I YOU NITWIT BRAINDEAD FUCKING BLACKY

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nword49 and 97baHater
You look good but try to fix your jaw assymetry and ascend even more, accept your pretty boy halo don't squint.

• +1
Reactions: 91302
You look good but try to fix your jaw assymetry and ascend even more, accept your pretty boy halo don't squint.
why have wide clavicles and good features just to be pretty boy, I must hope for aging.