I'm so far off from being NT its actually scary

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
I don't laugh when everyone laughs (at random NT jokes), i don't really talk much just stare into the distance thinking about blackpill ideologies and analyzing people to see if they mog me or not. I can't even focus on my work or on a conversation, i stare blankly at people while they're talking to me and start analyzing their failos and hailos. I try to be NT but end up being looked at weirdly by my coworkers (probably because i'm recessed and have subhuman nose). At this rate i think im boutta be fired ngl:hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Eiei, hoursk and 4 others
just stare into the distance thinking about blackpill ideologies and analyzing people to see if they mog me or not
this is next level cooked, you arent even cooked youre burned.
nt max asap. when sub chad nt is law to have a decent life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, 5.5psl and cyprian_tomaszewski
I don't laugh when everyone laughs (at random NT jokes), i don't really talk much just stare into the distance thinking about blackpill ideologies and analyzing people to see if they mog me or not. I can't even focus on my work or on a conversation, i stare blankly at people while they're talking to me and start analyzing their failos and hailos. I try to be NT but end up being looked at weirdly by my coworkers (probably because i'm recessed and have subhuman nose). At this rate i think im boutta be fired ngl:hnghn:
That's actual autism boyo

get therapy pls

Delete your account here and get yourself a social circle and your ass in the gym
You should see a significant improvement in 6 months

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and aber
Fuckin brootal

this is next level cooked, you arent even cooked youre burned.
nt max asap. when sub chad nt is law to have a decent life
That's actual autism boyo
get therapy pls
Fuckin brootal

If i was chad people would think i'm cool and mysterious, but since im recessed everyone just thinks i'm some weirdo, which just reinforces the blackpill in my mind making me more weird :hnghn::lul::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and iam good boy
Delete your account here and get yourself a social circle and your ass in the gym
I'm trying tbh i havent been on here nearly as often since i started work but the blackpill is already so deeply engrained in my mind i will never completely forget it :feelsrope:

I'm trying tbh i havent been on here nearly as often since i started work but the blackpill is already so deeply engrained in my mind i will never completely forget it :feelsrope:
It's alright
Humans are hardwired to get attracted towards good looking faces as simple as that nothing to feel suifuel about that
Look around you most girls in relationships are with avg guys and they are happy with it
95% stacies are with avg looking guys
You create your own destiny here get your money up and get surgeries if looks really bother you as simple as that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MostHatedMan, bloomercel, cyprian_tomaszewski and 2 others
Just be cool bro.

Chill out dude.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It's alright
Humans are hardwired to get attracted towards good looking faces as simple as that nothing to feel suifuel about that
Look around you most girls in relationships are with avg guys and they are happy with it
You create your own destiny here get your money up and get surgeries if looks really bother you as simple as that
Damn when did u become so wholesome/optimistic :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MostHatedMan
It's alright
no they are not, and you don't create your own destiny which doesn't invalidate that OP needs to NTmaxx with various drugs

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl
You prob arent autistic Just plain ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911, Allornothing and bloomercel
You are not autistic. This is classic abused dog syndrome. You are always on edge because you know you'll be put in your place if you act out, you stay quiet to not draw attention to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
5.5psl tryna to save the youth. Gotta respect that. 😂

You are not autistic. This is classic abused dog syndrome. You are always on edge because you know you'll be put in your place if you act out, you stay quiet to not draw attention to yourself.
Actually true tbh, i hate when i have to present something or when i'm the only one in a group that has to talk. I feel awkard af

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel