I'm so fat I can't spread my legs wide enough to not squeeze my balls...

reborn

reborn

Banned
It hurts and it sucks bad. How do I lose weight buddy boyos? I have to go about it like a maniac but it's so hard. I lack discipline.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member, rand anon and 2 others
But you can spread them wide enough to let a cock inside your ass nasty fag

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Nims
But you can spread them wide enough to let a cock inside your ass nasty fag

Dude leave me alone with your sexual fantasies! I am not into butt fucking like you are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Hero of the Imperium, moggerlitemaxcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
If you’re 30 something and you still don’t have the discipline to diet and exercise only hope is to take fat burning drugs

Dude leave me alone with your sexual fantasies! I am not into butt fucking like you are.
Closeted homos are all over this forum

• +1
Reactions: reborn
Closeted homos are all over this forum
Like yourself for example. If the prophet told you to get on your knees and suck his dick you wouldnt do it? After you suck him dry he would blame you for being a faggot and kill you to not get exposed.

Like yourself for example. If the prophet told you to get on your knees and suck his dick you wouldnt do it? After you suck him dry he would blame you for being a faggot and kill you to not get exposed.
That's all you talk about here.
Suck cock this fuck balls that, stop projecting your fag phantasies onto everyone.

• +1
Reactions: reborn
Suck cock this fuck balls that, stop projecting your fag phantasies onto everyone.
Things like this only bother a closeted faggot like yourself, i dont see anyone else complaining other than you and your little homo friends.

Things like this only bother a closeted faggot like yourself, i dont see anyone else complaining other than you and your little homo friends.
Most don't complain bcz they're faggots like you.

Just lol at this pathetic failuremaxxed abomination. Disgusting really

Dude is obsessed with dicks and balls.

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
If I am seated next to a fat fuck on a plane, I will cross my legs to subtlety mock him/her.
iu

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
spread those fat legs for hitler

If I am seated next to a fat fuck on a plane, I will cross my legs to subtlety mock him/her.
iu
I like to puff my chest up and stand as straight as possible when I am around manlets same thing.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster