I’m so fat I developed a beer belly

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,672
Reputation
3,986
Omg my face is deadass morphed into my neck today
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ICR, Banana ★ 🍌, TGUN. and 2 others
brudda stop eating
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ReccesedSlavic and orbitlet
Get some clen or Reta
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ReccesedSlavic, bnugly and 1 other person
so much or atleast good
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ReccesedSlavic and orbitlet
Fat cunt :owo:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bnugly, ICR, orbitlet and 2 others
i'm gaining weight and getting more disgusting by the day
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and ReccesedSlavic
yeah you fucking fat bitch :owo::Comfy::heart:
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and ReccesedSlavic
anorexiamaxxing is the final solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and ReccesedSlavic
zero sugar soda black coffee gum white monsters = holy appetite suppression
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly, orbitlet and ReccesedSlavic
planning to lean from 20% to 14% by mid to late October, hopefully I don’t choke it
I’ll make it I’ll just stop eating starting tommrow one more refeed today
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet and bnugly
  • JFL
Reactions: bnugly, orbitlet and ReccesedSlavic

Similar threads

Baeseth
Replies
4
Views
34
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
ANON
Replies
0
Views
13
ANON
ANON
M
Replies
0
Views
6
macbookpro_2015
M
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
10
Views
77
Leo
Leo
AscendHQ
Replies
9
Views
27
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top