Im so fine rn

“Se” btw
God you're so insufferable. it was a fucking typo you fucking no good beaner. talk to me when your ancestors didn't look like fucking archaic hominids you fucking unevolutionized ape.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
God you're so insufferable. it was a fucking typo you fucking no good beaner. talk to me when your ancestors didn't look like fucking archaic hominids you fucking unevolutionized ape.
Rage

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
@poopoohead WTF bro, not cooolllll

@poopoohead WTF bro, not cooolllll
Sorry 😞 I just don’t like seeing spics everywhere and I’m tired of their low inhib antics and cunning behavior always looking to scam someone. I have a lot of respect for some tho, some Latinas can also be hot asf if they have a lot of euro dna

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Sorry 😞 I just don’t like seeing spics everywhere and I’m tired of their low inhib antics and cunning behavior always looking to scam someone. I have a lot of respect for some tho, some Latinas can also be hot asf if they have a lot of euro dna
Understandable bro understandableeeee

Nope, do not respect this beaner at all costs. He's already subverting you with his taco voodoo magic. Stay away from him before he makes you into an enchilada!

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead