sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
TIme to rope:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6695, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
It's not like we even, idk, hang out or she invites me to parties or tries to set me up with her friends, just wanted to sync with me on pokemon go because both of us would get xp for becoming best friends (having given each other gifts for a certain amount of days.)

BUt to hell with my happiness and how i feel right, as long as she gets her fucking XP for a shit mobile game... Best friends my ass.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, N1c, happybread and 1 other person
feels similar man
my oneitis is touchy touchy and we get asked if we in a relationship cause hold hands a lot , but i realise why nobody likes her
shes a pretty bad human being... toxic and manipulative but idc
all she does is talk about astrology w me, idc, but nod along

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 7224, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
over

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Blackpilled, again

This sounds like a meme a girl friend zoned you over pokemon go? How did you guys even meet?
We met at as volonteers at a café, it wasn't even me who asked for her number, she's the one who wanted to stay in touch, but then when i asked her out a few months later she said she's busy that day JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I'm considering dumping the screenshots of our texting so you can see the severity of the situation
She just reached out and said: "hi do you wanna sync on pokemon GO so we can be besties? ;)

JFL it's over, she thinks of me as her gay asexual best friend or something...fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'm considering deleting her from facebook, delete her number, delete her from dumbfuckemon GO.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1c and Deleted member 6128
I need help tbh, i can't handle this shit, someone weigh in on what to do about this, i feel so emasculated...

I need help tbh, i can't handle this shit, someone weigh in on what to do about this, i feel so emasculated...
ask her out again or drop contact if you can't handle being friends

• +1
women are like public busses, if you miss one just wait for the next one

ask her out again or drop contact if you can't handle being friends
We're not even friends tbh, i wish we were at least that.
Friends go out and do stuff together, which i asked her if she wanted to but she said she was busy that day and hasn't contacted me since then before now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and sergeant blackpill
then you're not friendzoned
ask her out again
if she says no again you know what to do
She literally referred to me as bestie tho, wtf is she smoking

in.. in pokemon go..
it's called "best friends" in pokemon go right?
Yeah there's friend tiers when you add people and you have to send gifts to each other for like 90 days to be best friends and send gifts to each other. I want it to be known that i pretty much only gave her a gift per week but she gave me one per day, lol rent free in her head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
I'm considering dumping the screenshots of our texting so you can see the severity of the situation
She just reached out and said: "hi do you wanna sync on pokemon GO so we can be besties? ;)

JFL it's over, she thinks of me as her gay asexual best friend or something...fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'm considering deleting her from facebook, delete her number, delete her from dumbfuckemon GO.
You should. Dont waste your energy on her. If you dont want to delete her because it can cause drama just start to ignore here and do other things. When the time comes after a while you can delete her

she probably plays that beta game just so she can impress some chad shes trying to obtain, and using you in the process, over

Whatever i'm gonna try to become her friend so i can access her social circles and run social circle game, gonna milk her dry for all its worth...

Anyone who knows how i can get closer to her in this way in an NT fashion? Ask what she's doing this weekend?

girls say bestie all the time, has no value
tbf you think your friendzoned?

'do something nobody else can'

'i'll show my cock'

'sure'

> me: proceeds to do it (wearing sports uniform cause corona no changing rooms)

she: goes to look
i get to my underwear
her: runs away

low inhib maxx

Last edited:
wtf.... pokemon go? man idk if i should believe you :ROFLMAO:.

If it pains you to be her friend then dont be with her. If it does not than be friends with her. Who knows maybe she introducer her friends to you so = bigger social circle.

• +1
women are like public busses, if you miss one just wait for the next one
honestly they never stay around and then they will hit u up months or even years away like wtf

my boys are always there for me year round

but girls are come and go af apart from a few i’ve known for a long time

Pokemon Go is a mogger game, you made me redownload it

If it pains you to be her friend then dont be with her. If it does not than be friends with her. Who knows maybe she introducer her friends to you so = bigger social circle.
Yes i will take whatever i can get from her.

Dont act like an incel with women hate and shit. Just be friends with her like a normal peron
You don't know what it's like to be incel, you don't know what it's like to have your mind warped by 10 years of involuntary solitude.

TIme to rope:feelswhy:
Today i skipped part of the cd because i have to hang out with my one itis... He had luch together,

But i guess we are not going anywhere.. and that hurts jfl