IM SO FUCKED

VIGILIANT

VIGILIANT

ukrocel
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
266
Reputation
148
So my gf originally wasn't allowed to date because her parents are overly strict. But we didn't really gaf and dated anyway. We would text on the Pinterest app because why the fuck would anyone text on there right? Yeah well I check my phone to see a message coming from her saying WORD FOR WORD "you are done do not contact my daughter or I will locate your ass and handle business":feelswah: her dad is intimidating asf too. He got a giant Confederate flag just hanging on his front porch. That mf 6'2 and DANGEROUS. Wtf am I supposed to do. Its so fucking over:feelsree:
 

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
2
Views
36
procencion//
procencion//
chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
23
chud10282892
chud10282892
оrg
Replies
11
Views
85
оrg
оrg
the zodiac
Replies
3
Views
27
Grey leywin
Grey leywin
chud10282892
Replies
8
Views
49
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top