This is infuriating.

There is so much psyop shit about gymcelling

bone density brah

the self improver phaggots

girls love fit guys brah

there is no reason to live if yu can't do deadlift

tiktok nigger influencer shit

etc

it is pretty obvious now that lifting accelerates aging, is mostly useless for building muscle as a natty, and has no real health benefits
I deeply regret every wasted hour spent in that iron asylum surrounded by baboons shaking their asses for males and fat bald faggots screaming at the top of their lungs and slamming weights down to feel accomplished

gym promoters should unironically be hung

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, VenatorLuparius, SidharthTheSlayer and 20 others
Try brainmaxxing and do some research lazy fuck

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453, Clqs, romanstock and 3 others
Try brainmaxxing and do some research lazy fuck
Yes my research has caused me to conclude that lifting is utterly hebrew dogshit for stupid goyim slaves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel and Roquefort
This is Chad who realized this and ascended

Attachments

• 4154897-dbc934f67e9463874589bb54101861ea.mov
    1.2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Roquefort and Deleted member 72630
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Never Get Up and soover4me
Yes my research has caused me to conclude that lifting is utterly hebrew dogshit for stupid goyim slaves
Don't do that then, be twink wimp sussy fatso fr

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ShowerMaxxing
caged really hard @ this
but it's so easy to not be fat without gym
just stop eating poisons like grain
ik I jfl but without working out your body wont be visually stimulating during sex
Imagine Stacy opens her eyes and sees this in missonary. Relationships wouldnt last

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, bloomercel, The Grinch and 7 others
I’ve developed wrinkles, white hairs and have def damaged my body from gymcelling. Just be lean and don’t overtrain tbh. Gotta stay away from that goy slop

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel and Roquefort
If you're an ecto with widish shoulders naturally, have hair and decent face and you roid up then it's worth it.
The David laid phenotype

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Earth Dollar, try2beme and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
No offence but gaining muscle didnt help you that much because you have a stockier build. Its mostly lanky guys with wide shoulders that ascend
i just gotta get super lean nao

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
inb4 bro but yr fat even though u dont eat grain!!!
yeah cause i eat like 4000 kcals daily jfl
why do you care about health if your eating 4k caloirs a day? its over

If you're an ecto with widish shoulders naturally, have hair and decent face and you roid up then it's worth it.
The David laid phenotype
Im below decent but should I roid

No offence but gaining muscle didnt help you that much because you have a stockier build. Its mostly lanky guys with wide shoulders that ascend
Op is def a framelet

horroble build/chest too soo ogre and shortish frame,defo 5'8 from stunted growth from heavy lifting celling
5’10 but yeah stunted growth

yea i quit too not only for that but it also makes you retarded , i feel my brain is giga nerfed when i gymcel and have to study hard shit so not worth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock
@ConfusedBolivian

Been gymcelling everyday for 12 years, haven’t aged because of it

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, socialcel and asdvek
Been gymcelling everyday for 12 years, haven’t aged because of it
Because of good genes, gymcelling as a natty is cope it takes years you will be out of your prime by the time you build an actually good physique, and that's if you even get to build a good physique as a natural

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and forevergymcelling
Because of good genes, gymcelling as a natty is cope it takes years you will be out of your prime by the time you build an actually good physique, and that's if you even get to build a good physique as a natural
Yeah I’m glad I started at 16. Fuck starting that shit in your mid twenties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and asdvek
I’ve developed wrinkles, white hairs and have def damaged my body from gymcelling. Just be lean and don’t overtrain tbh. Gotta stay away from that goy slop
How come I didn’t? Must be a you-problem

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
When? When I’m 40? It’s not like aging happens either way, no matter if you lift or don’t LMAO
It accelerates it u tard, loads of my friends have bad shoulders, wrists, knees etc from gym they’re 18 - 24. But would PPL 6x/week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
not a molecule u skinny twink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
It accelerates it u tard, loads of my friends have bad shoulders, wrists, knees etc from gym they’re 18 - 24. But would PPL 6x/week
Because your retarded friends overtrain themselves. Normal exercise is healthy, as long as you don’t overdo it like everything else literally

Because your retarded friends overtrain themselves. Normal exercise is healthy, as long as you don’t overdo it like everything else literally
anything more than light peaceful walks is over training

Users who are viewing this thread

Back