I'm so fucking angry I fell for the gymcelling meme growing up

heavy compounds destroyed me
Did you feel fun and enjoyment while gym-celing? I for example enjoy that, it makes me feel euphoric and helps me release stress, I feel alive and happy while doing it and after the workout I feel even more energetic and fit. I think that’s a big difference than your gym-celing experience, so the effects on my body will be different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Did you feel fun and enjoyment while gym-celing? I for example enjoy that, it makes me feel euphoric and helps me release stress, I feel alive and happy while doing it and after the workout I feel even more energetic and fit. I think that’s a big difference than your gym-celing experience, so the effects on my body will be different
No I feel anxious and stressed out like i wish I was at home posting on forums or jacking off jfl

i was literally fed soy/a vegetarian diet until I was 15 and played football, wrestled, and lifted
even after 15 i barely ate meat too cause of the trauma, just ate a little chicken here and there

my mother was also vegetarian when pregnant with me

5F77D043 4F57 4534 883D 830E75D2B584

my body was under constant stress and agony during my prime developmental years. No wonder I ended up fucked up

@IAMNOTANINCEL

What's a good alternative? We have to exercise somehow.

i was literally fed soy/a vegetarian diet until I was 15 and played football, wrestled, and lifted
even after 15 i barely ate meat too cause of the trauma, just ate a little chicken here and there

my mother was also vegetarian when pregnant with me

View attachment 2973469

my body was under constant stress and agony during my prime developmental years. No wonder I ended up fucked up

@IAMNOTANINCEL
not to mention that I had to stay up all night to cope online so I never slept

What's a good alternative? We have to exercise somehow.
Resistance training 3x a week, no need for heavy weights, some training and form of cardio is required to be healthy. Inactivity results in your body withering away.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
dad is 6’1 mom 5’4
im 5’10
Oof... yh being shorter than dad is brutal. Atleast im an inch taller than my dad but it's still bad.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Bodyweight calisthenics mog, explosive exercises followed by reps till failure

Push ups, pull ups, Hill sprints and some core work

3x per week

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
This is infuriating.

There is so much psyop shit about gymcelling

bone density brah

the self improver phaggots

girls love fit guys brah

there is no reason to live if yu can't do deadlift

tiktok nigger influencer shit

etc

it is pretty obvious now that lifting accelerates aging, is mostly useless for building muscle as a natty, and has no real health benefits
I deeply regret every wasted hour spent in that iron asylum surrounded by baboons shaking their asses for males and fat bald faggots screaming at the top of their lungs and slamming weights down to feel accomplished

gym promoters should unironically be hung
More pussy for us

Not sure what even convinced you this was a good idea from the start :feelshaha:

If you think about it for a singular minute, you can realise there are ZERO positives.
The only attention you will get for having big muscles are from dudes... mostly closeted gays..

All the connoisseurs of modern gym culture are HOMOSEXUALS.
Now, that we know ofthe fact that you get a 0% increase in attractiveness from this, most people cope by saying they want muh strength.
We are not cavemen, we do not need strength.

Humanity has invented so many tools, and niggas still say muh strength muh fighting skill :forcedsmile:

• +1
Not sure what even convinced you this was a good idea from the start :feelshaha:

If you think about it for a singular minute, you can realise there are ZERO positives.
The only attention you will get for having big muscles are from dudes... mostly closeted gays..

All the connoisseurs of modern gym culture are HOMOSEXUALS.
Now, that we know ofthe fact that you get a 0% increase in attractiveness from this, most people cope by saying they want muh strength.
We are not cavemen, we do not need strength.

Humanity has invented so many tools, and niggas still say muh strength muh fighting skill :forcedsmile:
It was mostly just cope man. I played sports in hs and i thought eventually girls would like my body idk. It was fucking stupid

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
It was mostly just cope man. I played sports in hs and i thought eventually girls would like my body idk. It was fucking stupid
At least you matured now.
Just know you fucked up, and don't fuck up again.

• +1
Aging from the gym is cope I’ve been an athlete for 6-7 years and I look my age. Avoid excessive bulking, roids, and HIIT and you’ll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back