I’m so fucking angry

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Despite me having a LTR I became greedy and wanted to have a side fuck for bad days. So I met a 17 years older and got her number, she looked to be into me in the first couple of days. During the weekend I got a visit and I was busy so I couldn’t ask this girl to go out, in my head I was planning to kiss and eventually fuck the same day. Anyway I get to see her today (we have some temp classes together) and she didn’t seem interested anymore so I’m thinking wtf how can girls so easily give up on someone they seemed to be interested in?

Jfl @ this life srs a fully looksmaxed me (I look better than her tbh) and I can’t have 1/100 of what a regular chick has in the dating market

a fully looksmaxed me
You haven't done any surgeries afaik
Despite me having a LTR I became greedy and wanted to have a side fuck for bad days. So I met a 17 years older and got her number, she looked to be into me in the first couple of days. During the weekend I got a visit and I was busy so I couldn’t ask this girl to go out, in my head I was planning to kiss and eventually fuck the same day. Anyway I get to see her today (we have some temp classes together) and she didn’t seem interested anymore so I’m thinking wtf how can girls so easily give up on someone they seemed to be interested in?

Jfl @ this life srs a fully looksmaxed me (I look better than her tbh) and I can’t have 1/100 of what a regular chick has in the dating market
Also she was playing with you probably, foids are stupid like that. They drag you on and blueball you then they kick you in the nuts

You haven't done any surgeries afaik
Won’t improve me

Also she was playing with you probably, foids are stupid like that. They drag you on and blueball you then they kick you in the nuts
Idk bro she looked into me, she high 5 me a couple of times, she looked at me a lot, she was telling me about herself without even asking her, she even waited with me to catch a bus

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
im not sure what to say so im just going to leave this picture here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormie, Deleted member 685, Alexanderr and 3 others
Yes it will, that'll improve you the most jfl. Bones are the MOST important thing and you can't change it without surgeries.
Jfl @ this bones meme, you don’t need a 30 cm jaw to do well boyo
What everyone needs is harmony and you can’t fix it through surgery, maybe partially and I don’t have $$$ for that

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt
Jfl @ this bones meme, you don’t need a 30 cm jaw to do well boyo
What everyone needs is harmony and you can’t fix it through surgery, maybe partially and I don’t have $$$ for that
Plenty have fixed themselves and look much better with surgeries done.
you don’t need a 30 cm jaw to do well boyo
I never said go that far. But keep coping boyo, surgeries will help you a lot I'm sure.
I'll definitely do them.
I don’t have $$$ for that
Not many do, just wageslave I guess.

I want to fuck a 15-17 year old girl so bad. Anyone here got a jb cousin for me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
It’s over for me.

Link pics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Balkancel and Deleted member 1106
I recommend bathing in acid

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Jfl
You didn’t read did you
"So I met a 17 years older and got her number, she looked to be into me in the first couple of days."

"Anyway I get to see her today (we have some temp classes together) and she didn’t seem interested anymore so I’m thinking wtf how can girls so easily give up on someone they seemed to be interested in?"

Okay Chad :feelskek::feelshaha:

"So I met a 17 years older and got her number, she looked to be into me in the first couple of days."

"Anyway I get to see her today (we have some temp classes together) and she didn’t seem interested anymore so I’m thinking wtf how can girls so easily give up on someone they seemed to be interested in?"

Okay Chad :feelskek::feelshaha:
I never claimed to be good looking buddyboyo but ok