I'm so fucking done with ethnics being HR

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
I had an interview scheduled today but they wouldn't send me a link in my email to join them for the online video call. I sent them a bunch of emails asking to send it to me then I get a phone call from some ethnic telling me I missed my appointment and will have to reschedule.

:feelswhat:

I said to him "You didn't send me the link, how was I supposed to join?"

He said "Did you check your email?"

Like YES DUDE I'VE BEEN CHECKING IT ALL MORNING. He starts going on about checking spam folder as if I haven't already done that so I started treating him like a retard too. Asked him to recite my email back to me letter by letter to see if they spelled it correctly and they did. So clearly, someone forgot to send me a fucking link.

I asked him to reschedule it for me then since it's an issue on their end and he tells me I have to do it myself. So they fuck up my appointment, don't bother sending me a link, have an ethnic with an attitude problem on the other end of the phone and then tell me I have to reschedule due to their fuck up.

I'm so fed up man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Stopping@Nothing19
yeah don't expect people to do their job i get it all the time man, nobody gives a shit sadly

everytime i see ops thread and avi, I always imagine that op is 21 yo overgrowth child man living with his parents and in his free time he goes around primary and secondary schools

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Toth's thot
yeah don't expect people to do their job i get it all the time man, nobody gives a shit sadly
I wish I was ethnic or a woman. I'd be having a hell of a good time in employment right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
everytime i see ops thread and avi, I always imagine that op is 21 yo overgrowth child man living with his parents and in his free time he goes around primary and secondary schools
Everytime I see you I think "who is this again?"

I wish I was ethnic or a woman. I'd be having a hell of a good time in employment right now
3000014 CAC7BE0C 256A 4884 9B78 1B3274C5C502

I had an interview scheduled today but they wouldn't send me a link in my email to join them for the online video call. I sent them a bunch of emails asking to send it to me then I get a phone call from some ethnic telling me I missed my appointment and will have to reschedule.

:feelswhat:

I said to him "You didn't send me the link, how was I supposed to join?"

He said "Did you check your email?"

Like YES DUDE I'VE BEEN CHECKING IT ALL MORNING. He starts going on about checking spam folder as if I haven't already done that so I started treating him like a retard too. Asked him to recite my email back to me letter by letter to see if they spelled it correctly and they did. So clearly, someone forgot to send me a fucking link.

I asked him to reschedule it for me then since it's an issue on their end and he tells me I have to do it myself. So they fuck up my appointment, don't bother sending me a link, have an ethnic with an attitude problem on the other end of the phone and then tell me I have to reschedule due to their fuck up.

I'm so fed up man.
I cannot stand ethncis. Our ancestors biggest crime was not wiping ethncis out when we had the chance. During the 1920s we could have made the whole planet white with a few well placed nuclear bombs but nope the white man had to be kind and carry the “burden” now we suffer this shit today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted member 19551
I cannot stand ethncis. Our ancestors biggest crime was not wiping ethncis out when we had the chance. During the 1920s we could have made the whole planet white with a few well placed nuclear bombs but nope the white man had to be kind and carry the “burden” now we suffer this shit today.
I'm in disbelief at that dude thinking he was right to tell me I "missed my appointment and need to reschedule" I correct him and he's basically like "WELP IDGAF U RESCHEDULE FAGGOT ITS UR FAULT"

The lack of sentience, emotional IQ, relatability, visualisation technique, ability to put yourself in anothers shoes etc... Astounding

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They have to get ethnics for HR because it is a low iq job and they need to fill their quotas up.

I'm in disbelief at that dude thinking he was right to tell me I "missed my appointment and need to reschedule" I correct him and he's basically like "WELP IDGAF U RESCHEDULE FAGGOT ITS UR FAULT"

The lack of sentience, emotional IQ, relatability, visualisation technique, ability to put yourself in anothers shoes etc... Astounding
They lack it, the melenated peoples lack the soul to comprehend such things. And they want to put one as our prime minister JFL I say deport them all, at least chav white Brits understand and will call out bullshit when they see it

I cannot stand ethncis. Our ancestors biggest crime was not wiping ethncis out when we had the chance. During the 1920s we could have made the whole planet white with a few well placed nuclear bombs but nope the white man had to be kind and carry the “burden” now we suffer this shit today
🤔🤔🤔 boi?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551