I'm so fucking envious of moggergaston

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Dude Is a fucking masc chad larping as incel for the lols while buying weed at the supermarket in super Advanced country Netherlands, doesn't even Need to drive a car because car Is a failo there and everyone moves by bike and bus. I want to Rope so fucking hard when i read his threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, efidescontinuado, infini and 15 others
why is there no user named "the CUCK"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, RichardSpencel, Kreatophagia and 2 others
why is there no user named "the CUCK"?
IMG 20240521 134745
i mog you. I only Need to relocate from this shithole where weed Is treated like it's White heroine to start living Life.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, murdah, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Would you let him fuck your wife?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and PsychoDsk
U need to start doing harder drugs. Weed sucks cock
weed is the perfect drug. i've experimented with other drugs and weed is the more balanced, has a lot of benefits like higher testosterone, faster metabolism and anti oxidant properties, and it's all natural. but i can't smoke it so i'm going nuts

Holy shit, this nigger is ugly

WTF even are you Nigger?!
don't you have some homework to do? imagine arguing with kids half my age lol

Dude Is a fucking masc chad larping as incel for the lols while buying weed at the supermarket in super Advanced country Netherlands, doesn't even Need to drive a car because car Is a failo there and everyone moves by bike and bus. I want to Rope so fucking hard when i read his threads
You’re fucking kidding me, another fakecel, @MoggerGaston please tell me it’s not true

don't you have some homework to do? imagine arguing with kids half my age lol
Damn I’m famous now or maybe you just lurked my profile nigger faggot.

You’re fucking kidding me, another fakecel, @MoggerGaston please tell me it’s not true
you deserve a darwin award if you think he's an incel.

Good thread, fratello. :ogre:

I’m a dateless 28 y/o khhv.
volcel faggot. you need to drop this uallah cope and start doing copious amount of weed and start fucking blonde hoes using your ethnic bad boy charm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, seethe, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Come to shitmerica. I think you will slay tbh. Also weed is legal here now
i would cut my dick without anesthesia to go to a state where i can smoke in peace. i would even go to india it doesn't matter anymore at this point

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
volcel faggot. you need to drop this uallah cope and start doing copious amount of weed and start fucking blonde hoes using your ethnic bad boy charm.
I haven’t smoked weed today, fuck i can’t sleep. Need to go to rehab asap

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, LooksThinker and Madridista
I stopped smoking weed in high school. It made me puke my brains out so I quit. I’m a truecel. Come to the Netherlands bhai. I’d hang out with you. :feelshmm:

I haven’t smoked weed today, fuck i can’t sleep. Need to go to rehab asap
water it's a lifelong commitment. it's a path with the devil. but the rewards are insane. you legit live in another plane of existence compared to normie faggot who do alcohol or straight edge losers.

I stopped smoking weed in high school. It made me puke my brains out so I quit. I’m a truecel. Come to the Netherlands bhai. I’d hang out with you. :feelshmm:
it's normal to feel shitty when you're a kid. it gets better. i would cut my balls to come to the netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
it's normal to feel shitty when you're a kid. it gets better. i would cut my balls to come to the netherlands
Come visit brother. I’ll treat you to food.

your manlet ass would get mogged to shit, I would've nuked that cesspit if @Michael Myers didn't live there, I still have not recovered from that mog from a dutch roastie in the airport lounge

• Love it
He’s 100% a troll, whoever takes his posts seriously: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • So Sad
your manlet ass would get mogged to shit, I would've nuked that cesspit if @Michael Myers didn't live there, I still have not recovered from that mog from a dutch roastie in the airport lounge
dw i'm 6'5" also don't give a shit about being heightmogged i'm not a fragile ego bitch

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Thanks bhai! God bless the CCP! Long live Mao for a Thousand Years! And welcome to my life, I get heightmogged by women everytime I go outside (I am hikikomorimaxxing at the moment).

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
visiting is not good if i have to return to italy i'd be toast after that
Only other option: you have to marry a Dutch citizen.

I am a Dutch citizen. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Thanks bhai! God bless the CCP! Long live Mao for a Thousand Years! And welcome to my life, I get heightmogged by women everytime I go outside (I am hikikomorimaxxing at the moment).
go allahu akbar on dem hoes:ogre:

• JFL
  • JFL
jfl he lives in the netherlands? @MoggerGaston have you tried psilocybin mushrooms the are legal there, they help you so much like cures your depression and shit

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'd live there if I wouldn't get heightmogged

• JFL
jfl he lives in the netherlands? @MoggerGaston have you tried psilocybin mushrooms the are legal there, they help you so much like cures your depression and shit
there is no depression. he's a troll

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and philosopher