im so fucking pissed off my oneitis is probably getting fucked right now

MRPERSONNN

MRPERSONNN

Silver
My oneitis who went to my school has gone to a party on her snapchat story after leaving me on opened because I was talking about ramirez and is probably getting fucked by chad but i have to rot alone all day everyday Im so pissed off why was a born a subhuman aspie loser? Any advice?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, fuxkdakikez, Kristin and 4 others
Ascend or rope

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and MRPERSONNN
I dont think ill ascend probably rot till i eventually rope and reincarnate as chad
You could at least get up to MTN if you're not there already. Which still sucks but at least you're in the game.

female nature, it is what it is, accept it and move on

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RoyaleWithCheese, chosen-one and 1 other person
You could at least get up to MTN if you're not there already. Which still sucks but at least you're in the game.
by then she would of already tasted chad i wanted to take advantage of just be first but its over now

Start seeing it in a positive way. U dont need to waste more time on her
I cant all i do is rot 24/7 i have no prospects no life no friends no life i dropped out of education im 16 with no future and she was the only one that spoke to me its over i should rope life is pointless

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Why tf were you talking about ramirez. Dont be autistic on purpose

• Hmm...
Reactions: MRPERSONNN
I cant all i do is rot 24/7 i have no prospects no life no friends no life i dropped out of education im 16 with no future and she was the only one that spoke to me its over i should rope life is pointless
Bro Im 29 and i have rotted for a decade. Ur 16 and if ur not subhuman psl wise its not over

• +1
Bro Im 29 and i have rotted for a decade. Ur 16 and if ur not subhuman psl wise its not over
Bro I have every possible bad feature you can think of and recessed as fuck ignore the hair I don’t go out so haven’t cut it
DFAAF986 7555 43B4 ADB5 73AB7B59AE33

guaranteed chads 10 inch dick had months worth of semen build up and he flooded her uterus with all of it and when he pulled out there was literally rivers of cum pouring out.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, RichardSpencel and MRPERSONNN
guaranteed chads 10 inch dick had months worth of semen build up and he flooded her uterus with all of it and when he pulled out there was literally rivers of cum pouring out.
rope

Bro I have every possible bad feature you can think of and recessed as fuck ignore the hair I don’t go out so haven’t cut it
View attachment 2512253
Sure u do have some bad features, But atleast ur not subhuman. Just Get a few surgeries, and then girls will initiate talks with u, instead of u Having to jester urself for them

• +1
Sure u do have some bad features, But atleast ur not subhuman. Just Get a few surgeries, and then girls will initiate talks with u, instead of u Having to jester urself for them
maybe i just dont want to go through so much effort to just be mtn

My oneitis who went to my school has gone to a party on her snapchat story after leaving me on opened because I was talking about ramirez and is probably getting fucked by chad but i have to rot alone all day everyday Im so pissed off why was a born a subhuman aspie loser? Any advice?
Why would you talk about richard ramirez to a girl? Are you retarded?

It’s over she is with Chad now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21393 and MRPERSONNN
Why would you talk about richard ramirez to a girl? Are you retarded?
I used to talk about him and she likes it and even asked me to prom but I rejected and chose to rot because she didn’t like the buzz cut then over the summer stopped talking to her and just started again but I don’t think she likes me anymore

I used to talk about him and she likes it and even asked me to prom but I rejected and chose to rot because she didn’t like the buzz cut then over the summer stopped talking to her and just started again but I don’t think she likes me anymore
Mentalcel

why would make a thot your oneitis 😭

my oneitis would never do such low class behaviors

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Over I have no friends no social life loser over I need to rope asap
i also have no friends and no social life just like my oneitis, that’s why i like her, cuz she’s the female version of me.

• +1
She's too hot for any of us (I'd worship her panties), accept that she's Chad/Tyrone only
The fact that I could of been first but no it had to be taken away from me just like everything else good

• So Sad
The fact that I could of been first but no it had to be taken away from me just like everything else good
damn she has been fucked, that’s tough man, you didn’t choose the cuck life, the cuck life chose you

• JFL
it's over bro kill yourself

• +1
I tried to partial rope but I couldn’t follow through survival instinct kicked in
survival instinct (the rope tore cause OP is 300lbs)

• JFL
Shut up lil nigga before I come over and fuck ur girl and make u a cuck
keep going bro and get your sloppy seconds,

anything is possible!

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
ramierz looks upset in the picture so it looks ramierz is talking about being a cuck it’s making me cage so hard
Watch out lil nigga I’m finna fuck yo girl

• Woah