Im so fucking through with playing games competitively

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
I was playing bf4 on my ps3 a couple of minutes ago. I know its an old ass console and an old ass game ( came out in 2014) but its really fun. The only issue is that there are multiple problems.

1.MY FUCKING CONTROLLER THAT I SPENT 25 DOLLARS ON ALREADY HAS AN ISSUE

2.THE PLAYERS THAT I GO AGAINST ARE RANK 140 WITH PROBABLY 500 HOURS OF PLAY TIME ( makes it much harder)

3.THE CONNECTION ON THE GAME IS TRASH EVEN ON EAST COAST SERVERS.

I just cant take this shit anymore. If you want to do anything competitively ever little thing matters. And as of right now there are so many things going wrong that its difficult to even have a fair game. My analog tick is a little messed up and its like 80% of the issue.

I remember when i was playing “fist of frags” On my pc, and I got to choose the best lobby i would go off on the opposite team. Reaction time and skill arent the major issue. But my FUCKING EQUIPMENT THAT I USE IS. Im probably going to take up boxing 🥊 or some shit instead. But im definitely done playing console games competitivley

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6723
then stop bro

stop bro then

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6723
Yeah boxing or mma would be better

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
I care

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
ps 3 ?????????????????????????????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and maxxedfalloutdweller
biggest inel trait

• +1
867BA273 CB6D 4EC1 B7B3 A74E807DE137

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
biggest inel trait
Tbh competitive gaming is kinda cringe. But i need something to express that competitive side of me. Its just feels like the game fucking frauds me out of kills because i have a disconnect( i dont feel comfortable) with the controller that messes up my whole gameplay. Im like 80 percentile with a good controller but im like 40 percentile now since my shit is fucked.
That was the 5th controller i bought bro.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Ocelot
Tbh competitive gaming is kinda cringe. But i need something to express that competitive side of me. Its just feels like the game fucking frauds me out of kills because i have a disconnect( i dont feel comfortable) with the controller that messes up my whole gameplay. Im like 80 percentile with a good controller but im like 40 percentile now since my shit is fucked.
View attachment 734305That was the 5th controller i bought bro.
are you in hs/college?

No PS3 for PSL3 face

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot and maxxedfalloutdweller
games are for fun man. if you're not having fun you should stop playing

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 9837
Chronicmemesv2 12157824235476876219892102207486660191391337n

@Hozay

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
ur thread remind me some memories:feelsokman:

V
I was playing bf4 on my ps3 a couple of minutes ago. I know its an old ass console and an old ass game ( came out in 2014) but its really fun. The only issue is that there are multiple problems.

1.MY FUCKING CONTROLLER THAT I SPENT 25 DOLLARS ON ALREADY HAS AN ISSUE

2.THE PLAYERS THAT I GO AGAINST ARE RANK 140 WITH PROBABLY 500 HOURS OF PLAY TIME ( makes it much harder)

3.THE CONNECTION ON THE GAME IS TRASH EVEN ON EAST COAST SERVERS.

I just cant take this shit anymore. If you want to do anything competitively ever little thing matters. And as of right now there are so many things going wrong that its difficult to even have a fair game. My analog tick is a little messed up and its like 80% of the issue.

I remember when i was playing “fist of frags” On my pc, and I got to choose the best lobby i would go off on the opposite team. Reaction time and skill arent the major issue. But my FUCKING EQUIPMENT THAT I USE IS. Im probably going to take up boxing 🥊 or some shit instead. But im definitely done playing console games competitivley
Limiting video games was sadly the best looksmax. I used to play Bo2, mw2, fifa and minecraft so much. Now I only play if there is seriously nothing else to do. Feels bad:feelswah:

• +1
I mean you wouldn't want to fuck up studies unless you're in some useless degrees
Im going into computer science so inevitably i will have to stop playing as much as i do. But for the time being I will like to play and be good at what i do. Nothing more rage inducing that playing a game that you like for 5 years and getting your ass mopped by dudes on ranked servers