Im so fucking ugly, saw this one girl at a bar, been crushing all night, too high inhib to talk to cause im ugly

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Im so fucking ugly i was staring at this bitch all night she looked emo and all and it was at an emo bar and shit and i just couldnt talk to her. I felt like we made eye contact and she smiled a couple times but i dont even know if she did or was maybe laughing at me cause im so damn ugly. I just want to rope so badly

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 13332 and 5 others
What matters is personality

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Im so fucking ugly i was staring at this bitch all night she looked emo and all and it was at an emo bar and shit and i just couldnt talk to her. I felt like we made eye contact and she smiled a couple times but i dont even know if she did or was maybe laughing at me cause im so damn ugly. I just want to rope so badly
You are a mentalcel chadlite. She smiled at you because she wanted you to come over and talk to her

You are a mentalcel chadlite. She smiled at you because she wanted you to come over and talk to her
How do i know she wasnt laughing AT me

Aren't you tall? That matters most in a club/bar setting
I also suffer from high inhibition, it fucking sucks man. The worst feeling is thinking you're wasting your life and all the possible opportunities are passing you buy. Look into shrooms shrinking amygdala and buy ashwaganda

• So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and aBetterMii
Born to suffer, only chadlites and chad get women approaching them, got blackpilled in real time when a HTB cold approached my chadlite friend in a bar last weekend, it’s over.

• So Sad
Personality’s everything OP

• So Sad
I also suffer from high inhibition, it fucking sucks man. The worst feeling is thinking you're wasting your life and all the possible opportunities are passing you buy. Look into shrooms shrinking amygdala and buy ashwaganda
Im 6'1

you are my bro never forget this

• Love it
I love shrooms but ive never had any lasting positive effects from them from what i can tell