I'm so glad I live in the civilized West

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
In an upper middle class neighborhood/family. Away from the barbaric bullshit that happens in other places, here I can ldar in peace and complain about my toaster not working rather than worry about my limbs being cut off or getting bombed in a suicide attack. My life is good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1464 and 9 others
I woud gladly live in Honduras if it transformed me into a Chad

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, SLA and Frontal
West = soy

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Frontal, Einon and 4 others
Dont worry
the suicide bomber will come for you
so you dont miss out
this will be a blast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg and Mewcel
I am also glad I live in a town where city access is just 5 min away so if I want to ER I can go to the city quickly

In an upper middle class neighborhood/family. Away from the barbaric bullshit that happens in other places, here I can ldar in peace and complain about my toaster not working rather than worry about my limbs being cut off or getting bombed in a suicide attack. My life is good tbh.
That video yesterday eh?

say goodbye to middle class in 20 years tbh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, BigBoy and LowTierNormie
keep crying for middle eastern bombers whilst u live in a degenerate immoral shithole

• +1
Reactions: Frontal
After seeing kids getting beheaded in Muslim shit holes, social justice faggots don't seem so bad.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, SikKunt, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Same. I need to appreciate my circumstances more. My life conditions are perfect tbh, the only thing putting me down is looks.
Worrying about looks is a first world problem anyways. All needs need to be fully met before you worry about little shit like your canthal tilt etc.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg, LowTierNormie and CupOfCoffee
i wont be satisfied until another rock collides with this rock

becuase you live a civilized place is the reason why your oral posture aint 100% from birth and for the whole of your life

becuase you live a civilized place is the reason why your oral posture aint 100% from birth and for the whole of your life
Yeah cuz that's a huge concern innit

doesnt stop abdul bababdadad from a third world muslim shithole from looking subhuman anyway

doesnt stop abdul bababdadad from a third world muslim shithole from looking subhuman anyway

because abdul is probably low prenatal t and didn't even have good oral posture.

meanwhile Nukilik Kallikusuk the inuit eskimo high prenatal T high T slayer is fucking blonde haired canadian sluts daily.

irony: westerners are significantly more depressed than people in poverty stricken countries.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Demir
I see your point.

West = cuck

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Balkancel, SikKunt and 2 others
I literally sit at home playing vidya all day never leaving my room. Its a blessing and a curse

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Non of you kikes saying this would ever dare moving to these shithole nations

speak for yourself faggot, i started living in so called "shitholes" ages ago and have never looked back. I currently live in a "shithole", and if ever change countries it will also be to move to another "shithole". You can keep your gynocentric dystopias, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Frontal
524.jpg

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Frontal

Europe is a part of the western world

I am also glad I live in a town where city access is just 5 min away so if I want to ER I can go to the city quickly
How the fuck do you go ER in curryland?

If I lived in a good country, I would not mind too much.

Overpopulated area dude India is. You can play sniper from my house lol

better off crimemaxxing boyo. dont you have a huge diamond industry there with ridiculously laughable security like dorks just walking around carrying envelopes of diamonds? Rob them.

Where do you get the gun, faggot?
From your mum
better off crimemaxxing boyo. dont you have a huge diamond industry there with ridiculously laughable security like dorks just walking around carrying envelopes of diamonds? Rob them.
That's fake bruh. You expect diamonds in India? Bruh fucking British people took them away long time ago

complete cope the west is a shit hole

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Balkancel and GenericChad1444