I'm so glad my people aren't white worshippers

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Average unguarded white person will be brutally attacked and held for ransom for years if they enter rough areas of Mogadishu.

Meanwhile white people who go to Asia, India, parts of south America will be treated like demigods. They fuck all the local women and act disrespectful but ppl won't lay a hand on them.

Must be so fucking demoralizing to see/hear of that shit, that your women automatically prefer white men and believe breeding with white men will improve their genes. This is why I'm glad my people aren't white worshippers.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Muh people

You still a sub -1 psl nigga, nobody ain’t giving a fucc bout yo people

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Muh people

You still a sub -1 psl nigga, nobody ain’t giving a fucc bout yo people
That's besides the point.
When you're from a culture that worships a foreign people for their features and genetics, this will inevitably lead to high outmarriage rates and demoralization of the men. Average Asian American man has to deal with seeing his sisters and cousins all exclusively date and marry white men. It's an ever present demoralization. Nothing I've said so far is untrue.

That's besides the point.
When you're from a culture that worships a foreign people for their features and genetics, this will inevitably lead to high outmarriage rates and demoralization of the men. Average Asian American man has to deal with seeing his sisters and cousins all exclusively date and marry white men. It's an ever present demoralization.
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
OP is a member of Al Shabaab
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live