I'm so horny I would literally fuck a 2 PSL ethnic girl.

true
its the only place where I can express my autism
Same lol. I really love this forum, but it has consumed me ngl. .co is trash compared to this site and I can't stand bluepillers anymore. This is the only forum worth reading and participating in tbh.

• +1
Reactions: anthonywhite and Deleted member 5912
It's best to understand the culture of a place before making yourself known. I guess that's just an introvert trait.
Bro I came in on looksmax like a retard showing stupidity at the time

Literally had no idea of the site (before that I was on .co)

• +1
Reactions: anthonywhite and Danish_Retard
Bro I came in on looksmax like a retard showing stupidity at the time

Literally had no idea of the site (before that I was on .co)
I knew this place would become my sanctuary after lurking for a couple of hours so I didn't want to make a shit first impression tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 5912
I knew this place would become my sanctuary after lurking for a couple of hours so I didn't want to make a shit first impression tbh
sometimes I wonder where I would be if I didn't discover this site

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Just go to her man, you have nothing to lose, simply talk to her:
- "Hello ethnic girl, I am Danish retard and I'm an incel. Even though you look like shit and have a recessed face and bug eyes, I would very much like to fuck you....At least you aren't fat."
tbh I would get bullied if anyone found out that I wouldn't mind fucking her.
sometimes I wonder where I would be if I didn't discover this site
same tbh, I have no clue ngl. This site has completely changed my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
tbh I would get bullied if anyone found out that I wouldn't mind fucking her.
Meet her outside school then, and don't mention anything about fucking.

• +1
Meet her outside school then, and don't mention anything about fucking.
I'm at aspie tier social retardation and she's hindu and innocent. I really doubt I could get her to fuck me even tho I mog hard.

Are you trying to get him beheaded? Lol the only place he can go in the Middle East is maybe Beirut
Lol yeah Beirut is good for tourism haha.

• +1
Lol yeah Beirut is good for tourism haha.
tbh it would be pretty nice to visit some other cultures but I am pretty damn poor right now and will be for the next 5 years because I'm gonna need to pay for looksmaxxing and pay off my debt.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'm at aspie tier social retardation and she's hindu and innocent. I really doubt I could get her to fuck me even tho I mog hard.
Take an indirect approach then... Go to her and say "I very much enjoy your culture, I found this amazing book, would you please help me study it so I can understand it better?".
complete-illustrated-kama-sutra-hardcover_1_fullsize.jpg

• JFL
Take an indirect approach then... Go to her and say "I very much enjoy your culture, I found this amazing book, would you please help me study it so I can understand it better?".
complete-illustrated-kama-sutra-hardcover_1_fullsize.jpg
just make fun of her culture theory

jfl tbh tho lol'd irl

tbh it would be pretty nice to visit some other cultures but I am pretty damn poor right now and will be for the next 5 years because I'm gonna need to pay for looksmaxxing and pay off my debt.
Dude you have mental issues you're atleast normal looking not subhuman at all. Just get into normie friend groups and get to know new people. From there you can meet girls and slay easy

based greycel tbh jfl
wait i didn't saw you were a khhv, you should really be an autistmaxxer to have litteraly 0 physical contact with your face because you aren't that ugly. Stop trying to lookmax first try to have basic social conversation

I want to put my dick in a big booty Aboriginal whore is that based?

Last edited:
  • +1
Read the Kama Sutra man, it says right there in book 3 how to seduce Indian girls:

Being of a tender nature, women desire gentle beginnings, and if forcibly approached by men with whom they are only slightly acquainted, they can become fearful of a sex, and may even become male haters. The man should therefore approach the girl according to her liking, and employ those devices by which he will inspire her confidence.
He should start by embracing her with the upper part of his body because that is easier and simpler. If the girl is grown up, or if the man has known her for some time, he may embrace her in lamplight, but if he is not well acquainted with her, or if she is a young girl, he should embrace her in darkness.
If the girl accepts the embrace, he should put a tambula, screw of betel nut and betel leaves, in her mouth, and if she does not take it, he should persuade her with conciliatory words, entreaties, oaths and kneeling at her feet, for it is a universal rule that however bashful or angry a woman may be, she never disregards a man kneeling at her feet.
He should then give her the tambula and kiss her mouth softly. When she has been won over, he should ask her about things he knows about, or pretends to know nothing of, and which can be answered in a few words. If she does not reply, he should ask her repeatedly in a conciliatory manner. If she still does not speak, he should urge her to reply because, as Ghotakamukha says, " girls hear everything said to them by men, but may not sometimes say a single word".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Danish_Retard
Dude you have mental issues you're atleast normal looking not subhuman at all. Just get into normie friend groups and get to know new people. From there you can meet girls and slay easy
wait i didn't saw you were a khhv, you should really be an autistmaxxer to have litteraly 0 physical contact with your face because you aren't that ugly. Stop trying to lookmax first try to have basic social conversation
10 years of bullying do that tbh ngl
I want ro put my dick into a big booty Aboriginal whore is that based?
just have secks with monke theory
Read the Kama Sutra man, it says right there in book 3 how to seduce Indian girls:

Being of a tender nature, women desire gentle beginnings, and if forcibly approached by men with whom they are only slightly acquainted, they can become fearful of a sex, and may even become male haters. The man should therefore approach the girl according to her liking, and employ those devices by which he will inspire her confidence.
He should start by embracing her with the upper part of his body because that is easier and simpler. If the girl is grown up, or if the man has known her for some time, he may embrace her in lamplight, but if he is not well acquainted with her, or if she is a young girl, he should embrace her in darkness.
If the girl accepts the embrace, he should put a tambula, screw of betel nut and betel leaves, in her mouth, and if she does not take it, he should persuade her with conciliatory words, entreaties, oaths and kneeling at her feet, for it is a universal rule that however bashful or angry a woman may be, she never disregards a man kneeling at her feet.
He should then give her the tambula and kiss her mouth softly. When she has been won over, he should ask her about things he knows about, or pretends to know nothing of, and which can be answered in a few words. If she does not reply, he should ask her repeatedly in a conciliatory manner. If she still does not speak, he should urge her to reply because, as Ghotakamukha says, " girls hear everything said to them by men, but may not sometimes say a single word".
tbh I doubt that it is actually useful in the 20th century. Would be fun if I did that and she had read the book tho jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7112
10 years of bullying do that tbh ngl

just have secks with monke theory

tbh I doubt that it is actually useful in the 20th century. Would be fun if I did that and she had read the book tho jfl
WTF how can you get bully while you do fcking 182cm to 80, i do 169 for 51 nobody ever tried to bully me? But now you aren't getting bullied mate so just go on even if it's really easier to say then to do

• +1
WTF how can you get bully while you do fcking 182cm to 80, i do 169 for 51 nobody ever tried to bully me? But now you aren't getting bullied mate so just go on even if it's really easier to say then to do
tbh yes. Long story that I don't really feel like sharing tbh. I was severely physically bullied in 0th-2nd grade which gave me bad anxiety, I changed school but nobody liked me because of my anxiety. So I become a friendless loner since 2nd grade. My mum never cooks food so I would just eat shit and I started coping with food so I got to 110+kg.
I'm trying to start over, I have some guys I hang out with in school breaks but I kinda doubt that they actually like me.

• +1
Reactions: Foxhole
tbh yes. Long story that I don't really feel like sharing tbh. I was severely physically bullied in 0th-2nd grade which gave me bad anxiety, I changed school but nobody liked me because of my anxiety. So I become a friendless loner since 2nd grade. My mum never cooks food so I would just eat shit and I started coping with food so I got to 110+kg.
I'm trying to start over, I have some guys I hang out with in school breaks but I kinda doubt that they actually like me.
well view you're new friend like exp maker, being with them will make you be less socialy akward and you have all of youre life in front of you and don't forget to be good at school it will let you stausmaxxing and moneymaxxing really easier, nad you can make new friend just because you are good at something, a lot of people asked me help in english because i live in france and everybody is garbage at this language so i had 20/20 the whole year.

• +1
well view you're new friend like exp maker, being with them will make you be less socialy akward and you have all of youre life in front of you and don't forget to be good at school it will let you stausmaxxing and moneymaxxing really easier, nad you can make new friend just because you are good at something, a lot of people asked me help in english because i live in france and everybody is garbage at this language so i had 20/20 the whole year.
TBH this is the best time to start over but I feel as if I have already fucked it up because I barely got any friends in the first year, which is probably the most important. I can't get good at school either because I'm in a science school and I get IQ mogged so hard that I should drop out by some of the aspies in my class.

• +1
fuuuck why am i like this rn
fuuuuck
there is a legit femcel tier indian girl in my school and i would fuck her rn tbh
shes completely recessed, worst indian skincolor and bug eyes, her hair is shit and she has a shit body too but i would rn fuck me tbh. atleast she isnt fat tbh
Do we go to the same uni haha? Exact same girl in my class

• +1
Do we go to the same uni haha? Exact same girl in my class
I guess they're everywhere jfl.
I'll try and take a picture of her someday, but she is legit PSL 2 max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
TBH this is the best time to start over but I feel as if I have already fucked it up because I barely got any friends in the first year, which is probably the most important. I can't get good at school either because I'm in a science school and I get IQ mogged so hard that I should drop out by some of the aspies in my class.
Well my first year in france i only had fake freinds that never invited me to their party and in my class nobody liked me. But the next year i felt with some nice dudes and we become really close, and the next year after this i also felt on another nice group were their were girls so i couldt test the shit i saw on this forum and it worked out quick well, so don't lose hope you might get some real freinds next year. Well if you get iq mogged i hope you have some nice creativity or special skil to mog them in real life, having good grades is useless irl, skils like drawing, programing, talking > maths/physics
I guess they're everywhere jfl.
I'll try and take a picture of her someday, but she is legit PSL 2 max.
Don't, it can be a social suicide if she find's out you took a pic of here, just take a screen of here instagram

Last edited:
  • +1
Well my first year in france i only had fake freinds that never invited me to their party and in my class nobody liked me. But the next year i felt with some nice dudes and we become really close, and the next year after this i also felt on another nice group were their were girls so i couldt test the shit i saw on this forum and it worked out quick well, so don't lose hope you might get some real freinds next year. Well if you get iq mogged i hope you have some nice creativity or special skil to mog them in real life, having good grades is useless irl, skils like drawing, programing, talking > maths/physics

Don't it can be a social suicide if she find's out you took a pic of here, just take a screen of here instagram
I doubt she has an insta tbh. But you're right, I just need to socialmaxx and get more friends.

• +1
there was an extremely fat paki girl in class at uni who gave me iois all the time /asked what i would be doing after class but i just couldnt. i have low standards but im not going to disgrace myself.

• +1
there was an extremely fat paki girl in class at uni who gave me iois all the time /asked what i would be doing after class but i just couldnt. i have low standards but im not going to disgrace myself.
Tbh I wouldn't think about it she was fat, but there are like 3 girls in my shitty science and technology gymnasium that aren't fat and she is one of them.

Tbh I wouldn't think about it she wasn't fat, but there are like 3 girls in my shitty science and technology gymnasium that aren't fat and she is one of them.
do it br0 fulfil ur destiny as a slayer :chad:

• +1
Calm down

• WTF
  • WTF
@Danish_Retard you're very young and are quite lucky because realistic sex robots will be a reality in a few years and also VR sex with cyber gf's

• +1
@Danish_Retard you're very young and are quite lucky because realistic sex robots will be a reality in a few years and also VR sex with cyber gf's
Already have hot sexy VR secks but it's a massive cope. Nothing makes you more empty inside than cooking to VR tbh.

• JFL
LondonVillie

• Hmm...