I’m so hungry I don’t think I can continue leanmaxxing my discipline is so shit

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I need to fix my nasolabial folds, I can maybe fix them by doing this or should I just PDO thread

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and cannotbeasked
Fucking Jesus christ

At 15 nigga impossible
At 15 you should be in a surplus unless you’re actually overweight 25+bmi, you feel like shit because your damaging your development

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga and cromagnon
At 15 you should be in a surplus unless you’re actually overweight 25+bmi, you feel like shit because your damaging your development
My nasolabial folds are disgusting and I have to lose weight tk fix them bc they’re happening due to my fat pad

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied
I play hockey
this site really should have an age limit, at 15 your likely still developing and you should be in a caloric surplus, at your age I was 5,6 and my adult height is 5,10. For the love of god don’t stunt your growth for “muh hollow cheeks”. Play sports, eat enough food, sleep a ton, you can get lean when your older

• +1
Reactions: ey88
this site really should have an age limit, at 15 your likely still developing and you should be in a caloric surplus, at your age I was 5,6 and my adult height is 5,10. For the love of god don’t stunt your growth for “muh hollow cheeks”. Play sports, eat enough food, sleep a ton, you can get lean when your older
I know brah, I don’t want to get model tier deathly skinny. I just want to lose facial fat to get rid of my disgusting sagging smile lines and pre jowls.

I know brah, I don’t want to get model tier deathly skinny. I just want to lose facial fat to get rid of my disgusting sagging smile lines and pre jowls.
what’s your current bodyweight, your flaws might be blown out of proportion

If you want hope eventually you for some reason overcome this urge, like it completely goes away.. it’s like your body understands you’re not getting food so it chills the fuck out.

Go jerk off a soccer play u poor euro trash cuck
20% over for you nigga just cut muh muh eat healthy and calorie surplus your borderline fat ass go on a slow ass cut with alot of protein to not stunt growth jfl

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Probably around 20%
I saw you say your 140 pounds in another post, and you play sport, it’s unlikely your 20% bodyfat and at 5,9 you should be like 150 pounds at least

I saw you say your 140 pounds in another post, and you play sport, it’s unlikely your 20% bodyfat and at 5,9 you should be like 150 pounds at least
Well idk I haven’t measured it all I know is my face is fat as fuck and I have some fat on my stomsch

If you want hope eventually you for some reason overcome this urge, like it completely goes away.. it’s like your body understands you’re not getting food so it chills the fuck out.
I shouldn’t be telling him this but I just picture the hunger as a sign of my body eating its fat for energy as it can’t get food

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
I ended up binging on some chips im such a fatass

I was at 1.2k cals for the whole day

• Hmm...
Well idk I haven’t measured it all I know is my face is fat as fuck and I have some fat on my stomsch
The amount of posts you have on this site at such a young age is worrying bro, your way too young and light to be deficiting hard, let’s say you achieve your goals and are now attractive what do you do now, slay at the local playground

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

STOP EATING CHIPS YOU FAT ASS NIGGGA KYS

• +1

YOU ARE GROWING, STOP EATING LIKE A GIRL 1200 CALORIES IS RIDICULOUS

• +1
The amount of posts you have on this site at such a young age is worrying bro, your way too young and light to be deficiting hard, let’s say you achieve your goals and are now attractive what do you do now, slay at the local playground
No I don’t want to slay. I just want to be physically attractive enough for an LTR and to have a decent looks level to mask my autism

I think getting lean would unrionically ascend me to HTN (assuming it fixes my smile lines and jowls)

• +1
Come on bro keep going

• +1
No I don’t want to slay. I just want to be physically attractive enough for an LTR and to have a decent looks level to mask my autism

I think getting lean would unrionically ascend me to HTN (assuming it fixes my smile lines and jowls)
I’ve been lurking this site since I was your age, I made sure to bulk until I was 100% certain puberty had finished, only now am I getting lean, your shooting yourself in the foot here

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and cromagnon

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

• +1
STOP EATING CHIPS YOU FAT ASS NIGGGA KYS
What should I eat then for a day. I am trying to figure out a meal plan that’s high protein but only totals to around 1.9k so I can lose fat and get lean

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
I’m 5’9, pediatrician said I was 141lb but that was like a month ago, I need to remeasure. I don think I gained much weight though

• +1
(assuming it fixes my smile lines and jowls)
Getting leaner can potentially make your folds worse, also you don’t have the bone mass of an adult and still possess your childish buccal fat pads

• +1
Getting leaner can potentially make your folds worse, also you don’t have the bone mass of an adult and still possess your childish buccal fat pads
Well I really need to fix them somehow. I’m not just saying this bc I’m an insecure fuck but they objectively do descend me hard

Some users on here have said losing weight could help fix them when i pmed them a pic

Well I really need to fix them somehow. I’m not just saying this bc I’m an insecure fuck but they objectively do descend me hard

Some users on here have said losing weight could help fix them when i pmed them a pic
Pm me the pics

I’ve been lurking this site since I was your age, I made sure to bulk until I was 100% certain puberty had finished, only now am I getting lean, your shooting yourself in the foot here
Yeah, but being overweight is bad for development too

• +1
I can’t pm you
I don’t want to sound like your parents dude but please be very careful, I can help you meal plan if it means you will eat a little more then 1200 fucking calories, it would weigh on my conscious if I didn’t try help you lol

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and cromagnon
I’m 5’9, pediatrician said I was 141lb but that was like a month ago, I need to remeasure. I don think I gained much weight though
Tbh bro you don’t even sound overweight I think 5’9 141 is good

• +1
Tbh bro you don’t even sound overweight I think 5’9 141 is good
I don’t know what to do about my smile lines and jowls :feelsrope:

Cope he needs to be starved african child tier to even think about stunting growth genetics is everything

• Hmm...
I’m fucking ugly
I look like fucking Elliot smith not really but I have shitty fucking smile lines andjowls and it makes me look like an 80 year old woman

• JFL