I’m so hungry I don’t think I can continue leanmaxxing my discipline is so shit

I look like fucking Elliot smith not really but I have shitty fucking smile lines andjowls and it makes me look like an 80 year old woman
If it’s as a bad as you say, the only fix is through hard maxing, softmax fully until your old enough to hard max

If it’s as a bad as you say, the only fix is through hard maxing, softmax fully until your old enough to hard max
I can’t stand this anymore, how am I supposed to suffer for 3 years

Cope he needs to be starved african child tier to even think about stunting growth genetics is everything
can I pm you my smile lines and can you lmk if you think losing weight will help it, I want insight from multiple users for a sure fire andwer

can I pm you my smile lines and can you lmk if you think losing weight will help it, I want insight from multiple users for a sure fire andwer
Try pm me again, I changed my settings

Then I don’t know what to do
im in the same boat as u man, im 5'8 151 idk whether to cut oir bulk, i dont wanna be fugly, but i dont wanna stunt my growth by being skinny

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
im in the same boat as u man, im 5'8 151 idk whether to cut oir bulk, i dont wanna be fugly, but i dont wanna stunt my growth by being skinny
Truly the worst to be BPed and a teenager ngl, leanmaxxing is like top tier softmaxx but everybody tells u different shit about doing it during puberty

Try pm me again, I changed my settings
also do yk what point that eating too little would stunt ur growth, like would a 300-500 stop me from greowing to my max potential? even if i get enough sleep and sun and vitamins and stuff

Truly the worst to be BPed and a teenager ngl, leanmaxxing is like top tier softmaxx but everybody tells u different shit about doing it during puberty
exactly man, i want hollow cheeks but i dont wanna be short, and from what im hearing, puberty is the best time to ascend

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
also do yk what point that eating too little would stunt ur growth, like would a 300-500 stop me from greowing to my max potential? even if i get enough sleep and sun and vitamins and stuff
There’s no way to tell for sure, I personally didn’t want to take any chances and also wanted to gain a solid muscular base so I made sure to be in a surplus but if you do intend to cut calories at a young age I’d say a deficit of 500 MAXIMUM with good sleep and diet

There’s no way to tell for sure, I personally didn’t want to take any chances and also wanted to gain a solid muscular base so I made sure to be in a surplus but if you do intend to cut calories at a young age I’d say a deficit of 500 MAXIMUM with good sleep and diet
do you think cutting for a peroid of time or to a certain weight is better

do you think cutting for a peroid of time or to a certain weight is better
I’m cutting for a month and seeing the results. If they aren’t that good I will kee going

Doing 1.9k cals a day and 135g of protein

I’m cutting for a month and seeing the results. If they aren’t that good I will kee going

Doing 1.9k cals a day and 135g of protein
honestly i think thats a little too much cutting, usually only 300-500 cals in a cut especiallly since were still in puberty

honestly i think thats a little too much cutting, usually only 300-500 cals in a cut especiallly since were still in puberty
My maintenance is only like 2.2k tho

Calories are units of heat energy. You can not eat a photon as they can’t be brought to rest. You also can not even track these so called “calories”. What you want him to do is eat “more mass”.

However, this is improper and false advice to give out to the public as you are not competent enough to understand human nutrition.

Humans are carnivores whether you like it or not. We should all be eating until we reach satiety through the means of animal meat and fat. If you do this correctly, you will only have to eat 1 time a day and you’ll eventually obtain your genetic body composition naturally without even having to work out.

Avoid all carbohydrates, grains, and sugars. They all cause glycation in your bodies cells and leads to chronic inflammation. The end result will be diseases and a shortened life span.

No fruits, vegetables, and all other forms of plants.

Carnivore or death

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Calories are units of heat energy. You can not eat a photon as they can’t be brought to rest. You also can not even track these so called “calories”. What you want him to do is eat “more mass”.

However, this is improper and false advice to give out to the public as you are not competent enough to understand human nutrition.

Humans are carnivores whether you like it or not. We should all be eating until we reach satiety through the means of animal meat and fat. If you do this correctly, you will only have to eat 1 time a day and you’ll eventually obtain your genetic body composition naturally without even having to work out.

Avoid all carbohydrates, grains, and sugars. They all cause glycation in your bodies cells and leads to chronic inflammation. The end result will be diseases and a shortened life span.

Carnivore or death
Argue with bioscience on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied
20% over for you nigga just cut muh muh eat healthy and calorie surplus your borderline fat ass go on a slow ass cut with alot of protein to not stunt growth jfl
dont get ur hope up im 15% and still have the fat pads it pisses me of sm and i have skl in 2 wees i need toget super len at16 im so fucked

Whats your diet

Carnivore or death
Yep this completely true. I can eat 500 calories of meat and feel very full, but 2000 calories of carbs and not be full at all