I’m so in pain, my non nt is making me suicidal

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Posts
9,573
Reputation
9,825
why was I born just to suffer? Why do I as an unattractive male have a fucking sex drive knowing that my genes are simply not fit for todays hypergamy? I hate nature so much. How can no one on this forum hate that bitch Mother Nature
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel
Then become NT
Screenshot 20230106 141329 649
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21467

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
12
Views
59
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
Amuzant
Replies
12
Views
47
Amuzant
Amuzant
thehand
Replies
6
Views
36
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
surgerymaxxed1
Replies
5
Views
50
gandylite.
gandylite.
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
10
Views
55
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top