im so lonely i wanna die

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
I just want a girl to be nice to me and talk to me every day. It's so damn lonely. I just go to work and go home. I live alone and talk to no one. I can't take this life. I just want a cute gf man. WTF is this fucking life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, CopingCel, owlofathena and 9 others
I just want a girl to be nice to me and talk to me every day. It's so damn lonely. I just go to work and go home. I live alone and talk to no one. I can't take this life. I just want a cute gf man. WTF is this fucking life.
I already accepted my loneliness, you should too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Moneymaxxed and Vidyacoper
1586361463804m

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nisse, SubhumanCurrycel, Incoming and 3 others
I already accepted my loneliness, you should too.
i can't take this pain. I keep seeing anime/video game girls flirting with the quiet loner dude and it makes me so jealous and sad it can't be like that for me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 1560
i can't take this pain. I keep seeing anime/video game girls flirting with the quiet loner dude and it makes me so jealous and sad it can't be like that for me.

if only you/we were the guy on the left..

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
Swallow the reality pill, all the girl approaching first is a meme in this generation when girls have so many options even a gigachad will get cucked because girls keep bouncing guys like it's a game for them

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
You seem more needy than lonely tbqh

You seem more needy than lonely tbqh
idk what that means man. Guys complain that girls are too clingy. I want a fucking clingy girl. I can't find a single one. I can't even find a girl who will go on a date with me. It's fucking bullshit man. I would give my testicles for a nonfat woman's love.
Swallow the reality pill, all the girl approaching first is a meme in this generation when girls have so many options even a gigachad will get cucked because girls keep bouncing guys like it's a game for them
im not attracted to girls I have to "impress." I just want a fucking girl to flirt with me and shit man!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Entschuldigung
Go somewhere where a lot of girls you age are and 1 will approach you usually

idk what that means man. Guys complain that girls are too clingy. I want a fucking clingy girl. I can't find a single one. I can't even find a girl who will go on a date with me. It's fucking bullshit man. I would give my testicles for a nonfat woman's love.
Calm down boy
You'll anytime soon just focus on looksmax and don't seem needy because girls like guys who say they Don't like that kinda of stuff. They love to believe they can change you

Go somewhere where a lot of girls you age are and 1 will approach you usually
doesn't exist once you're out of school man. There is just no where to go.
Calm down boy
You'll anytime soon just focus on looksmax and don't seem needy because girls like guys who say they Don't like that kinda of stuff. They love to believe they can change you
I have been mewing for 4 years man. Shit doesn't work. Nothing works.

doesn't exist once you're out of school man. There is just no where to go.

I have been mewing for 4 years man. Shit doesn't work. Nothing works.
go to a clinic bro

go to a clinic bro
im not getting plastic surgery. It's social suicide and I'm still going to come out ugly. I have too many flaws. It would take years of recovery and at least 200k. I can't wait years. I need a woman in my life now or I'm going to suicide.

im not getting plastic surgery. It's social suicide and I'm still going to come out ugly. I have too many flaws. It would take years of recovery and at least 200k. I can't wait years. I need a woman in my life now or I'm going to suicide.

no bro I mean in a clinic there a girls too
I got most female attention in a mental clinic could slayed 3 girls easily
They were my age

no bro I mean in a clinic there a girls too
I got most female attention in a mental clinic could slayed 3 girls easily
They were my age
lol. they will all gravitate towards bipolar Chad. And I will lose my job and be even more hopeless with women.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
obviously that shit is made by japcels for incels to feel something

Yeah
1 had a crush on me we fell in love at first sight basically ,

the second has started talking to me and was very Sweet she came to my room and asked to do something together and we were very close , she asked me to massage her , I massaged her and touched her nice ass and stuff , complimented me often

3. third has approached me first asked me where I’m from and stuff and that I look fit if I do sports but I ignored her she was cute too but autism kicked

• JFL
Reactions: rawdogprince
Yeah
1 had a crush on me we fell in love at first sight basically ,

the second has started talking to me and was very Sweet she came to my room and asked to do something together and we were very close , she asked me to massage her , I massaged her and touched her nice ass and stuff , complimented me often

3. third has approached me first asked me where I’m from and stuff and that I look fit if I do sports but I ignored her she was cute too but autism kicked
it wont work for him because he's an incel you were probably better looking

i wanna die so bad rn

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I'm also quite sad it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
cant stop crying. my life is so bad. I have nothing. I miss my ex. I just want a girl to be there for me. I can't stop crying. It hurts so bad. I don't know what to do . :'(

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: far336, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4671
cant stop crying. my life is so bad. I have nothing. I miss my ex. I just want a girl to be there for me. I can't stop crying. It hurts so bad. I don't know what to do . :'(
get fuked normie u had an ex gf while i never had anything FUCK U HAHAHA

Rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot