I'm so lonely these days

light up belarus GIF by Eurovision Song Contest
KAZAKHSTAN NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, truthhurts and Rea
What worked for me:

-Jerk off when you're horny/lonely/desperate for sex
-Get off your ass and start exercising (having weights at home helps a lot)
-Make sure to get 7-9 hours of sleep per night
-Get some sunlight every day or supplement with Vitamin D
-Spend some time every week going out to do something you enjoy
-Spend some time with friends or family on a regular basis

And that's it. If you don't have friends or family, get a dog, it's better than having nothing tbh.

Also, stop hyperfocusing on trying to get laid or trying to meet women, it will happen when it will happen, no need to stress about it.
Thanks for the tips I already do everything except the last 3

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts, copingvolcel and 2 others
Friends are not the problem tbh I'm sentimentally alone and it's unbearable
imngonna tell you raw but you will always feel like this, true love is shit, and friends will never genuinely like you, no it's not your looks fault, or whatever the fuck, it's just how people are, and how the world will keep going forward, so get used to it Bhai❤️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea and truthhurts
I used to never go out, now I go out to movie theaters often and also concerts sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Rea and PeakIncels
imngonna tell you raw but you will always feel like this, true love is shit, and friends will never genuinely like you, no it's not your looks fault, or whatever the fuck, it's just how people are, and how the world will keep going forward, so get used to it Bhai❤️
Thanks bhai tbh I just wanted to vent but now I feel like an attention whore jfl

And you're right but I wish true love existed
I used to never go out, now I go out to movie theaters often and also concerts sometimes.
Could never be me I have fucking agoraphobia

I actually go for a walk everyday atm, I think that helps a little

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, LuckyBeast and PeakIncels
Thanks bhai tbh I just wanted to vent but now I feel like an attention whore jfl

if you feel like an attention whore for venting once in a while then you can never vent, but np, just keep your head up, things might get better or might remain the same, but doesn't matter, enjoy what you and what you can have, you only have one life and time doesn't stop when your rotting on .org etc

• Love it
Reactions: Rea

Wait, so this is you? https://letterboxd.com/film/kimi/

• +1
You gotta get some friends bro, spending too much time alone can cause cognitive decline. be safe out there

• +1
I didn't see this movie, is it good ?
You gotta get some friends bro, spending too much time alone can cause cognitive decline. be safe out there
Yes I know it's been 8 years now and i'm going crazy
if you feel like an attention whore for venting once in a while then you can never vent, but np, just keep your head up, things might get better or might remain the same, but doesn't matter, enjoy what you and what you can have, you only have one life and time doesn't stop when your rotting on .org etc
Ty :heart:

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, PeakIncels and DarkAscender
I didn't see this movie, is it good ?

Yes I know it's been 8 years now and i'm going crazy

Ty :heart:
You would relate to it, it's about a girl who has agoraphobia who feels forced to go out when she witnesses a crime at her tech job.

• +1
You would relate to it, it's about a girl who has agoraphobia who feels forced to go out when she witnesses a crime at her tech job.
Oh nice I'll def watch it

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
This isn't the first time this has happened to me, I have phases like this several times a month but they usually pass on their own. Just thinking that I've been alone for so many years and that I'm doomed to die alone makes me sad. I wasn't lucky enough to be a normal kid with a normal body like everyone else. Every day that goes by, every time I become conscious, I'm reminded that I'm an eternal failure and that I have nowhere to go. But that's life, what can I do ? Life is unfair.
Real bro:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
stop bro, your stressing it and should have gotten used to it in first place, but you didn't, that's cool

first, your life isn't determined by you having friends or no, actually, most of the times friends r there only during puberty, highschool etc, afterwards all gone working n shi, living yk, so if you don't have them it doesn't mean your a failure bla bla

plus if you had them, I'm sure you'd feel the same shitty person, just with the difference a few times a week you go out to club or distracted

life can be enjoyable without people too btw, you don't need someone to do the stuff you like, when I had friends I felt even shitter because they were annoying af, only positive thing? i went out a few weeks, but that's it
DNR bluepill cope. It's over for subhumans

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Mb. Bragging about how having friends is not that good in front of friendless talentless subhuman
if your happiness depends on other people you failed in first place, friends ain't that good, I had none for all my childhood then when I got them I hated them, just sayjng that even if he had friends, his problems wouldn't automatically be resolved

• +1
his problems wouldn't automatically be resolved
Ofc they won't be solved. Having friends won't save his subhuman genes. What I was talking about was how you were bluepillsplaining him about how not having friends is not that bad, while you have friends

• +1
Ofc they won't be solved. Having friends won't save his subhuman genes. What I was talking about was how you were bluepillsplaining him about how not having friends is not that bad, while you have friends
I never said once i needed a friend but ok

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and truthhurts
This isn't the first time this has happened to me, I have phases like this several times a month but they usually pass on their own. Just thinking that I've been alone for so many years and that I'm doomed to die alone makes me sad. I wasn't lucky enough to be a normal kid with a normal body like everyone else. Every day that goes by, every time I become conscious, I'm reminded that I'm an eternal failure and that I have nowhere to go. But that's life, what can I do ? Life is unfair.
too real :feelswhy:

• +1
I'm in a good mood today
W :lul: shit was going well w a girl till today she started kinda ghosting and being overly vague, wouldthis have been the case if i had a normal body and had a femur that was perhaps 3 inches longer?????

• JFL
W :lul: shit was going well w a girl till today she started kinda ghosting and being overly vague, wouldthis have been the case if i had a normal body and had a femur that was perhaps 3 inches longer?????
how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

• +1