I'm so lonely these days

Rea

Rea

Unworthy
This isn't the first time this has happened to me, I have phases like this several times a month but they usually pass on their own. Just thinking that I've been alone for so many years and that I'm doomed to die alone makes me sad. I wasn't lucky enough to be a normal kid with a normal body like everyone else. Every day that goes by, every time I become conscious, I'm reminded that I'm an eternal failure and that I have nowhere to go. But that's life, what can I do ? Life is unfair.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, noobs, iblamepheno1 and 20 others
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Clqs, Never Get Up and 10 others
Wanna hang out? I can take you to parties and clubs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, slavicpsycho, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
Today old friend

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, watah, BrutalMogger and 3 others
Yea same no friends , family falling apart , no one in life really

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Never Get Up, BrutalMogger and 3 others
light up belarus GIF by Eurovision Song Contest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, undefined64, watah and 6 others
I have phases like this several times a month
The fact it's sporadic shows you still have some viable copes :lul:

It's gonna turn to everyday/all the time SOON

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, 97baHater and Rea
this is how i see u rn :feelswhy::feelswah::feelsrope::feelsbadman::fuk:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Rea
I'm so ignored by everyone, even my threads on here get ignored :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, try2beme, BrutalMogger and 2 others
lol just be yourself :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: noobs, BrutalMogger and truthhurts
This isn't the first time this has happened to me, I have phases like this several times a month but they usually pass on their own. Just thinking that I've been alone for so many years and that I'm doomed to die alone makes me sad. I wasn't lucky enough to be a normal kid with a normal body like everyone else. Every day that goes by, every time I become conscious, I'm reminded that I'm an eternal failure and that I have nowhere to go. But that's life, what can I do ? Life is unfair.
Slay foids. What’s ur rating tho:feelshehe:
IMG 7619

Here a free hug Bhai. Plz prioritize ur mental health:)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, BrutalMogger and Rea
Brutal bro :feelscry:

Virtual hug from me bud I hope it goes better for you brah

• +1
  • +1
The fact it's sporadic shows you still have some viable copes :lul:

It's gonna turn to everyday/all the time SOON
Nah I don't even cope if it turns out like this every day I'll just jump under a car (in gta or smth)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, BrutalMogger, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, BrutalMogger, truthhurts and 1 other person
Me fr

• +1
  • So Sad
My bad............ I remember now

Thanks bhai, maybe mid-LTN
Self rate? :feelswhat:. Damn bhai u better ascend via surgeries, if u have a good base. Truth is nature doesn’t give a fuck about our feelings. So if ur Depression is due to ur looks then ascend🙏🙏. But most importantly may u find peace in life :feelsokman:
Which one ?

• +1
Even when the normies leave you all alone
even when you feel all alone
lefort wont never leave you alone
lefort will always be there for you available for communication

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and Rea
Self rate? :feelswhat:. Damn bhai u better ascend via surgeries, if u have a good base. Truth is nature doesn’t give a fuck about our feelings. So if ur Depression is due to ur looks then ascend🙏🙏. But most importantly may u find peace in life :feelsokman:
Self rate yes, all this depression has nothing to do with my appearance but knowing that I'm this miserable on the outside makes it worse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and BrutalMogger
I need Lefort 1 & bimax fr

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and BrutalMogger
I can come in 12 hours by plane jfl
Broochal location pill. You and i are on the other sides of the planet.

Climate Change Earth GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, truthhurts and Rea
post face or chad fakecel sexhaver rambling

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and Rea
BOTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, BrutalMogger, Rea and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
Where are u from botb worthy thread btw MASTER BOTB THIS RN!!!!!!! !'HASH4AWHA4HAHAHAHAHAAG nah jk where are u from

• +1
Where are u from botb worthy thread btw MASTER BOTB THIS RN!!!!!!! !'HASH4AWHA4HAHAHAHAHAAG nah jk where are u from
I'm from Spain and you

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts, LuckyBeast and 2 others
I'm from Spain and you
IM FROM ASSHOLE HAAHAH0AWH4ORW2*H2 AYJO42HJA 24HAJ4H2AIH4JI IJBRFB OBOBOBOBO AVBOABOABW OWAHORGOARGW OEHHHH HEEHEHEH EHAHAHAW WKHHROHHOHOYOH LLMLEMMEALAWL ELHWENE ENINNINIINNINII AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAHLAHLALHELELE LELELELELEL3E LAALLALAALLA OHHOHOHOHOOH OAHOAHOHAE OEOHAOEHOEAHOAEHOEAHOAEHOAEHOAEOHAEOHAEOHAEOHEAOHOAEHOEAHOEHAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Bomber517 and Rea
but i know why you are lonely and khhv bro

• +1
  • Woah
IM FROM ASSHOLE HAAHAH0AWH4ORW2*H2 AYJO42HJA 24HAJ4H2AIH4JI IJBRFB OBOBOBOBO AVBOABOABW OWAHORGOARGW OEHHHH HEEHEHEH EHAHAHAW WKHHROHHOHOYOH LLMLEMMEALAWL ELHWENE ENINNINIINNINII AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAHLAHLALHELELE LELELELELEL3E LAALLALAALLA OHHOHOHOHOOH OAHOAHOHAE OEOHAOEHOEAHOAEHOEAHOAEHOAEHOAEOHAEOHAEOHAEOHEAOHOAEHOEAHOEHAO
So you're from the States

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and asdvek
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, truthhurts and Rea
stop bro, your stressing it and should have gotten used to it in first place, but you didn't, that's cool

first, your life isn't determined by you having friends or no, actually, most of the times friends r there only during puberty, highschool etc, afterwards all gone working n shi, living yk, so if you don't have them it doesn't mean your a failure bla bla

plus if you had them, I'm sure you'd feel the same shitty person, just with the difference a few times a week you go out to club or distracted

life can be enjoyable without people too btw, you don't need someone to do the stuff you like, when I had friends I felt even shitter because they were annoying af, only positive thing? i went out a few weeks, but that's it

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and Rea
you are very skinny and very short. you need to roid up, do this suggested cycle below:
500mg test enanthate
8iu hgh
equipose dose 2/3 of test e

eat in a calorie surplus, eat a shit ton of carbohydrates and fats and protein. but carbs are the most important. gain clean weight not dirty. put on some mass and grow your frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Rea and PeakIncels
people will be scared to look at you after you roid up you will be a monster

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
you are very skinny and very short. you need to roid up, do this suggested cycle below:
500mg test enanthate
8iu hgh

eat in a calorie surplus, eat a shit ton of carbohydrates and fats and protein. but carbs are the most important. gain clean weight not dirty. put on some mass and grow your frame.
I never saw bro be positive this is CRAZY!

• +1
I'm from Spain and you
Spains nice I was in Malaga for 3 months last year but they all just have big social circles there,you speak fluent English and Spanish?

• +1
stop bro, your stressing it and should have gotten used to it in first place, but you didn't, that's cool

first, your life isn't determined by you having friends or no, actually, most of the times friends r there only during puberty, highschool etc, afterwards all gone working n shi, living yk, so if you don't have them it doesn't mean your a failure bla bla

plus if you had them, I'm sure you'd feel the same shitty person, just with the difference a few times a week you go out to club or distracted

life can be enjoyable without people too btw, you don't need someone to do the stuff you like, when I had friends I felt even shitter because they were annoying af, only positive thing? i went out a few weeks, but that's it
Friends are not the problem tbh I'm sentimentally alone and it's unbearable

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
500mg test enanthate
8iu hgh

Imagine roiding as a manlet jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and asdvek
What worked for me:

-Jerk off when you're horny/lonely/desperate for sex
-Get off your ass and start exercising (having weights at home helps a lot)
-Make sure to get 7-9 hours of sleep per night
-Get some sunlight every day or supplement with Vitamin D
-Spend some time every week going out to do something you enjoy
-Spend some time with friends or family on a regular basis

And that's it. If you don't have friends or family, get a dog, it's better than having nothing tbh.

Also, stop hyperfocusing on trying to get laid or trying to meet women, it will happen when it will happen, no need to stress about it.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, PeakIncels and Rea
Spains nice I was in Malaga for 3 months last year but they all just have big social circles there,you speak fluent English and Spanish?
My English isn't fluent but pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and PeakIncels