I wouldn't have let myself go in my early 20s otherwise

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie, thereallegend and Autismcel
Also I have a gut feeling many users here are mid 20s larping as teenagers

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and thereallegend
Why do you think that?
I think it takes some life experience to accept the blackpill, everyone knows looks matter but they underestimate it.. Teenagers have other things to do like play video games with their school friends and do homework or some shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, thereallegend and sickdawgie
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin
I think it takes some life experience to accept the blackpill, everyone knows looks matter but they underestimate it.. Teenagers have other things to do like play video games with their school friends and do homework or some shit
I mean if they're ugly it's pretty easy to accept the black pill. It's pretty easy for a teen to be bitter and hateful towards others for how they are treated for their looks. Prob in your 20s you would be more mature.

• +1
I mean if they're ugly it's pretty easy to accept the black pill. It's pretty easy for a teen to be bitter and hateful towards others for how they are treated for their looks. Prob in your 20s you would be more mature.
Ig I was too low IQ to have self-awareness in my teenage years, just breezed through most of my life without having to think

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and sickdawgie
or maybe you live in a shithole where looks don’t matter like me (this is the reason I am not giga lookspilled)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
or maybe you live in a shithole where looks don’t matter like me (this is the reason I am not giga lookspilled)
where do you live. Nah, where I live, looks matter more than anything, I see blackpill everywhere I go

where do you live. Nah, where I live, looks matter more than anything, I see blackpill everywhere I go
He lives in the UK and thinks looks don't matter.

He lives in the UK and thinks looks don't matter.
let me guess you're another one of those sub 50 IQ drooling london retards who thinks some poor shithole in scotland is the same as a high class area of london

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, poopoohead, laaltin and 1 other person
let me guess you're another one of those sub 50 IQ drooling london retards who thinks some poor shithole in scotland is the same as a high class area of london
I live in London lol. It's pretty standard and nothing surprising. Tall HTNs everywhere. All of them taking girls home at the end of the night. Couple of broccoli heads with JB appeal due to being young holding girls hands. It won't be different anywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ShawarmaFilth
I live in London lol. It's pretty standard and nothing surprising. Tall HTNs everywhere. All of them taking girls home at the end of the night. Couple of broccoli heads with JB appeal due to being young holding girls hands. It won't be different anywhere else.
yep knew it, fucking knew you lived in london, nowhere in scotland is like that. all I see is ugly buzzcut ogres, fat guys, twinks with peanut skulls, barely average looking guys.

don’t have time to elab but there’s no htns or chadlite here let alone tall htns, even normies here make memes about ugly guys with good looking girls, if you lived here and not London you’d be singing a different tune

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
yep knew it, fucking knew you lived in london, nowhere in scotland is like that. all I see is ugly buzzcut ogres, fat guys, twinks with peanut skulls, barely average looking guys.
All young so they naturally have higher appeal to girls their age lol. After teens it's a wrap for these guys.

• +1
Also I have a gut feeling many users here are mid 20s larping as teenagers
the utter dumb shit I read here I'm absolutely sure 1/3rd of users here are teenagers lol
also it's not hard when you're terminally online majority of people here don't even date, many just stumbled upon blackpill online and took it as another edgy ideology to have

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and poopoohead