im so mentally lost (idk how to communicate)

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Met a cool chick yesterday. Surprisingly we had matching tattoos at the same spot as well. Isn't that rare....but i did not get too excited i know that probably doesn't mean much. Anyways shes texting me today. IDK what to fucken do. I don't want to get friendzoned by overtexting. Should i just meet up with her. But where the fuck should i meet up with her smh. Someone help. Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
first step = relax, there's nothing to lose
second step = try to go to a cinema or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Future Arablite and Swagwaffle
I'm inexperienced but I can say that if I had a date with a girl I wouldn't want to meet up in a restaurant. There would be awkward silence eventually. I would want to walk around in a park, preferrably on a cold day so you might have to cuddle. When there's awkward silence, there will always be kids or dogs you could comment on etc. I'm socially awkward though, so if you're a confident guy just fuck her right in the pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
mogs me

• +1
Brand yourself so you are not always available. Don't open her messages for at LEAST 2-3 minutes. If she's texting first have a small talk but not a huge intelligible conversation. If she appears free, ask if she wants to layback or something. The spot usually depends on where you live but a mountain point w a view or beach is a nice place to park. I normally just pay attention to myself smoking something and it will usually get the ball rolling. You can make a move when you have had her eagerness and looks match measured

• +1
Surprisingly we had matching tattoos

CringeDisgust

Western degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba