I’m so needy rn

mogstar

mogstar

I literally need a gf rn, getting a gf would 100% fix my depression

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Chadeep, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
I never realized how crucial it is to have a friend circle and girlfriend to function

literally this is all i think about all the time, because I don't have either, and I assume the same problem with you

if we just had these basic things we could move on with our lives and focus on careermaxxing and making money and getting good grades

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 13137, metagross and 1 other person
Go to bed pedro

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, Looks234 and 3 others
I never realized how crucial it is to have a friend circle and girlfriend to function

literally this is all i think about all the time, because I don't have either, and I assume the same problem with you

if we just had these basic things we could move on with our lives and focus on careermaxxing and making money and getting good grades
Agree with u 100%. I have some “ friends “ but most of them aren’t really friends u know ? Sometimes I get mistreated by them, getting a gf would allow me to live a normal life, it’s fucking up my mental state tbh

Agree with u 100%. I have some “ friends “ but most of them aren’t really friends u know ? Sometimes I get mistreated by them, getting a gf would allow me to live a normal life, it’s fucking up my mental state tbh
Sorry bro,
Chad only.

:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Human males require social interaction with other males and sexual activity with females to be healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9670 and mogstar
Who tf is Mark Corrigan
peep show mark corrigan GIF

In the same boat 100% with “friends”. I have people I talk to at school but if I don’t show up for a day they won’t even notice or even say anything. I always have to make first contact. It’s fucking ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202 and mogstar
You're a 6'5 Chad tho.:feelswat:

• WTF

guy in ur sig reminds me of Delon (pbuh)

• +1
I literally need a gf rn, getting a gf would 100% fix my depression
wait ur 6'5 wtf?
so heightpill really is underrated? its face? what are ur thoughts on this