Im so scaried I will not be able to get norwood 1 via hair transplant.

R

rickwood911

Iron
Whether it be a lack of donor hair, botched transplant or some other reason. Without norwood 1 I'm fucked. I just want to be a mid-tier normie, I can tolerate that type of life, but without norwood 1 I don't see that happening. I'm scared guys and its making life depressing. I just want this ordeal to be over with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How old are you?
If you're any older than 25, grow up
There's absolutely nothing wrong with norwood two

calm down. stress is not good for your hair.

Mitigation of DHT-related hair loss is associated with adequate oxygenation of follicle sites. This can be disrupted by tension in scalp muscles, cardiovascular issues etc. - and may explain androgenic alopecia at least in part.

Massaging the scalp, inverted head postures amongst other things could benefit you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong and rickwood911
just use hair system

problem solved

start topical dutasteride or oral fin.
go to hair restoration network and research surgeons until you find one that you are 99% sure won't fuck you up, avoid turkey completely.
do the above things and you can get NW1 ofc if you arent already NW4 or something

start topical dutasteride or oral fin.
go to hair restoration network and research surgeons until you find one that you are 99% sure won't fuck you up, avoid turkey completely.
do the above things and you can get NW1 ofc if you arent already NW4 or something
Why avoid turkey?

Why avoid turkey?
because 99% of the clinics are trash, the only good clinics in turkey are at the same price range as other European countries, i could go into this longer but cant be bothered just do what i said and you'll be fine