I’m so screwed

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Posts
5,517
Reputation
7,129
Depression from being lonely ugly male has ruined my life and made me lazy asf I have to do an 6 page paper which will take me like 2 hours and also have to do a math project which will take me 1-2 hours and catch up on homework for like 1 hour but the thing is I know it’s not s lot of time but I’m lazy asf from depression I wish I wasn’t incel:feelsrope:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
I believe in u
 
Inject ritlain
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
12
Views
52
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
ANON
Replies
0
Views
17
ANON
ANON
HexumReincarnated
Replies
9
Views
39
tansel
tansel
AscendHQ
Replies
9
Views
36
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
DayD
Replies
0
Views
25
DayD
DayD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top