I’m so selfish

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Jack Hanma Maxing
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
7,060
Reputation
10,859
I don’t think I care about anyone but myself
I think that if my whole family happenned to die in a car crash, or all my friends burned alive in a fire incident.
I don’t think it would affect me that much, of course i would be sad for a few days, but at last, if I have 2 meals a day a bed and a roof on my head, I think i’ll always live carefree, and would go on freely with life, with a smile on my face. I think i’m an horrible human being as well for thinking that..
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Nothing wrong with this
 
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
dark tried gentleman
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
2
Views
38
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
ANON
Replies
0
Views
15
ANON
ANON
HexumReincarnated
Replies
7
Views
22
HexumReincarnated
HexumReincarnated
AscendHQ
Replies
9
Views
32
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
DayD
Replies
0
Views
24
DayD
DayD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top