I’m so sick of 6ft females

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
everywhere I go they follow me. New coworker is like 6’1. Whilst tall women make my dick hard cause I have a humiliation fetish, there’s still nothing more emasculating than a woman being taller than you and when you aren’t horny it’s just depressing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 5'7 zoomer, Ricky212 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 5'7 zoomer, the BULL and 4 others
everywhere I go they follow me. New coworker is like 6’1. Whilst tall women make my dick hard cause I have a humiliation fetish, there’s still nothing more emasculating than a woman being taller than you and when you aren’t horny it’s just depressing
try lifts

JFL “6 foot women” only exist to turbo manlets maybe

Last edited:
Why does this guy’s face look as fat as mine even though I’m ripped and have bulging abdominal muscles ?
We'll solve this issue down in Belfast, bucko.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and Manletmachine
Why does this guy’s face look as fat as mine even though I’m ripped and have bulging abdominal muscles ?
You’re not ripped. You’re a skinny fat bloblike cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt, Xtra and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, St.TikTokcel and Vermilioncore
We'll solve this issue down in Belfast, bucko.
6ft women are as rare as 6'5 men. stay in the belfast mental asylum next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and ElTruecel
6ft women are as rare as 6'5 men. stay in the belfast mental asylum next time
I literally have pics to prove but keep coping, bucko. Average height is 5'9 after all.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Xtra
Nope keep eating pizza and hiding from your cousins boneless blob ahaaa
niggas gonna sign up for gym and eat pizza and drink beer instead of chicken breast rice water call that shit a vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back