I’m so sick of this oh my boyfriend is so hot so many girls hit on him on tiktok

D

Deleted member 30552

This shot is so fucking stupid and their boyfriends are all subhumans

Who are these women hitting on him??? Back when I had a gf women did not just randomly hit on me in public, like what the fuck is this shit

The boyfriend in question
1C6B1F34 7D5D 4B75 963A 6BA9B40CDD8C

BC18F139 33D9 4342 B696 226AB78DB769

Muscle theory must be legit!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, Manu le coq, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
I'm to tall for this thread.

jfl this boyfriend is telling her tales and she believes it

no way that guy is getting hit on by women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Blackgymmax, LowTrust and 1 other person
i hate women so much. plenty of kind hearted incel guys they could go for but they alwasy chose the gl shitheads

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
i hate women so much. plenty of kind hearted incel guys they could go for but they alwasy chose the gl shitheads
How does that even relate to this post

Gets hit on by girls in mumbai

Did you even see guy in the OP? He's ugly

If I had a girlfriend she’d wish other girls flirted with my ugly ass 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
This is why I despise that gender and why I say I’ll never pity a woman going through domestic abuse (unless she was arrange Marriges as a virgin in the 3rd world

Women choose to be abused dogs to chad, as they say their body their choice so it’s their choice to get their body abused by chad and their mental state ruined by toxic chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
This is why I despise that gender and why I say I’ll never pity a woman going through domestic abuse (unless she was arrange Marriges as a virgin in the 3rd world
it was her choice at the end of the day. but muh women can read personality and shit lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They look like late 20s maybe early 30s. His moustache and physique tbh probably do cause him to get hit on my similar age roastie MTBs and LTBs

jfl this boyfriend is telling her tales and she believes it

no way that guy is getting hit on by women
If he is popular enough on social media he probably gets some

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko