I'm so tired of everything

jué

jué

0%Love
Shit, I've rotted away, just waiting for genetics to act and for my testosterone levels to increase. This works and it makes me feel calm knowing that I look better every day.

but, shit, my mentality is fucking rotten, I haven't even been talking to girls for 2 years, I look good because they tell me that all the time and I always get looks but deep down I think "what if it's still not enough? If I have to wait longer, longer." years to have better bone development, or maybe I better wait until I'm 23 years old and then I can go out and talk to girls and shit.

At this point I just want to be happy, I just came from a party, I got looks from a lot of girls, looks of "shit it looks good" I just looked in the mirror and I looked brutal, my cheeks were hollow, my cheekbones and zygos were very good, my eyes were pretty well and the basics but also important the marked and large jaw.

I could go out tomorrow and perfectly fuck a relatively attractive girl, but that thought of not being good enough YET haunts me, I want to give 100% of myself but I know that for that to happen years of development and improvements have to happen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Apparition and Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: jué
Crybaby mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: jué