I'm so tired of Reading all the chad's stories from here

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
It's so fucking painful, look Bro i made a htb squirt, look Bro look at my insane body, look Bro women are going Crazy over me. There Is no fucking escape, no safe space. I feel like i'm going insane

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gigell, Tabula Rasa and 17 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: albe.ORG, Deleted member 52452 and Autismcel
Nigha Yk more than anyone else this is larp since u also do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gigell, Manletmachine and 2 others
Bro still stuck in 2022. I have no stories to tell since 1 year ago.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Manletmachine, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
These slay stories are always so funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Theres no chads in here. Chads fuck girls in their social circle and have threesomes

Slays on here are always from dating apps or insta or online 🤡

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mister Fuwy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
Most of it is larp anyways so it's all good

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 52452 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tabula Rasa, Manletmachine and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 52452
Theres no chads in here. Chads fuck girls in their social circle and have threesomes

Slays on here are always from dating apps or insta or online 🤡
Most dating nowadays Is online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and try2beme
Jts
They're not, i'm in my room fuming with intense rage whenever i read those.
Funny because of the larp and tales jfl
But I agree it's suifuel most of the times:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
If its real they always have disgusting bodies and pancake asses. Im finna post my stacy body slut the next time i meet her only to piss off incels who make drama with me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 52452 and Swarthy Knight
These slay stories are always so funny
It's so fucking painful, look Bro i made a htb squirt, look Bro look at my insane body, look Bro women are going Crazy over me. There Is no fucking escape, no safe space. I feel like i'm going insane
https://looksmax.org/threads/smashe...g-model-sex-tape-gtfih.1023992/#post-15398902 These are the slay stories being posted

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Jts

Funny because of the larp and tales jfl
But I agree it's suifuel most of the times:feelswhy:
No Bro they're chads it's all real. I'm so fucking tired

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Primalsplit, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
If its real they always have disgusting bodies and pancake asses. Im finna post my stacy body slut the next time i meet her only to piss off incels who make drama with me
Yeah i agree most of the time they're meh but all girls are chad only anyway, at least they have the validation

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Cope bro, look at the people Who post here they're all gl
That Meraki guy (Asian dude) already got exposed before being a fake slayer in an evisceration thread. A lot of frauders on this forum.

Also being GL doesn't necessarily mean you're a slayer

That Meraki guy (Asian dude) already got exposed before being a fake slayer in an evisceration thread. A lot of frauders on this forum.

Also being GL doesn't necessarily mean you're a slayer
Maybe he looks shit according to people here but he gets a lot of matches on tinder so women think otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
99% of it is tales.
Idk why you would take anyone seriously who spends his time bragging on an incel forum.
If they were actually fucking the women they are claiming they are, they wouldn't be coming here to brag.

Just a bunch of mentally ill subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, TechnoBoss, Primalsplit and 4 others
99% of it is tales.
Idk why you would take anyone seriously who spends his time bragging on an incel forum.
If they were actually fucking the women they are claiming they are, they wouldn't be coming here to brag.

Just a bunch of mentally ill subhumans
why not? after ur done cooming u want even more dopamine like the abused dog most are so they come to brag. They exaggerate ofc their ltb will say is htb or some weak htb theyll say its stacy etc but i dont discount it, the real thing is i dont care at all cos theyre all cockroaches next to david gandy/ atesh salih/ richard ramirez so i just laugh at them thinking theyre some slayers when in reality next to gandy theyll look like a bug

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
why not? after ur done cooming u want even more dopamine like the abused dog most are so they come to brag. They exaggerate ofc their ltb will say is htb or some weak htb theyll say its stacy etc but i dont discount it, the real thing is i dont care at all cos theyre all cockroaches next to david gandy/ atesh salih/ richard ramirez so i just laugh at them thinking theyre some slayers when in reality next to gandy theyll look like a bug
abused dogs dont have sex
especially when they don't even reach HTN and they talk about 'NT' saving them while spending their time socializing on an incel forum.

yes, very NT. Tell me more about all the imaginary women you are fucking.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
abused dogs dont have sex
especially when they don't even reach HTN and they talk about 'NT' saving them while spending their time socializing on an incel forum.

yes, very NT. Tell me more about all the imaginary women you are fucking.
its cos u live in very hypergamous netherlands,

sex is easy to attain in non european countries and with fuckable women as well since most men are ugly

the only irony is thinking it makes u some gengis khan when the reality is next to gandy almost everyone on this forum including so called "Chads" would look like a dalit sewer dwelling cokcroach

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Primalsplit

sex is easy to attain in non european countries and with fuckable women as well since most men are ugly

the only irony is thinking it makes u some gengis khan when the reality is next to gandy almost everyone on this forum including so called "Chads" would look like a dalit sewer dwelling cokcroach
It doesn't matter bagging a htb Will still make you feel on top of the world

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
It doesn't matter bagging a htb Will still make you feel on top of the world
so can popping cocaine, being the genetic miracle is the only thing to brag about. everyone can get lucky in right time right place

nah, people brag about sex everywhere cuz its hard to get.

why would indians rape so much if they could just get sex freely with fuckable women? etc.

only IRL matters anyways. I don't see any slayer or women in my room where I rot. Only on the internet.
And I don't care about slayers/women when I go to parties/raves and I am on 4 different kinds of drugs at the same time

nah, people brag about sex everywhere cuz its hard to get.
actual slayers very rarely bring it up unless conversation somehow ends up there
why would indians rape so much if they could just get sex freely with fuckable women? etc.
the people who rape are poverty ridden dalits who cant even get arrange marriage cos theyre considered low caste/ unmarriable
only IRL matters anyways. I don't see any slayer or women in my room where I rot. Only on the internet.
And I don't care about slayers/women when I go to parties/raves and I am on 4 different kinds of drugs at the same time
then whats the prob. its just that on internet u can blow up any scenario to get attention while irl people are usualyl more honest

actual slayers very rarely bring it up unless conversation somehow ends up there
yes, which is why they are fraudsters.
People who actually slay and I've met IRL don't brag about it.

It's ugly incel abused dog behavior and has to make you question any of their tales since actual slayers dont brag

yes, which is why they are fraudsters.
People who actually slay and I've met IRL don't brag about it.

It's ugly incel abused dog behavior and has to make you question any of their tales since actual slayers dont brag
no they get laid once in blue moon or actual abused dogs who only thing they look forward to is pussy.

real moggers not only genetically mog but also start business and get rich and have loving stable family like gandy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Just accept the mog. :lul:

What gave it up?

I admit i first started suspecting a little bit when a random nigger made a thread in which he said he was caught stimulating himself while watching images of his sister

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
What gave it up?

I admit i first started suspecting a little bit when a random nigger made a thread in which he said he was caught stimulating himself while watching images of his sister
I mean u look at the guys profile he has thousands of posts and either no face pics or you know his face then they make the most exaggerated stories about some Stacy raping them

Or like the BULL who apperantly goes outside and cars honk in his doorstep for him to go fuck women :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
no they get laid once in blue moon or actual abused dogs who only thing they look forward to is pussy.

real moggers not only genetically mog but also start business and get rich and have loving stable family like gandy
which is why averagejoe/crisick also started larping about his business and financial succes.

the larp never ends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss
im 14 white and 6"7 is it over for me guys

I mean u look at the guys profile he has thousands of posts and either no face pics or you know his face then they make the most exaggerated stories about some Stacy raping them

Or like the BULL who apperantly goes outside and cars honk in his doorstep for him to go fuck women :feelskek:
IMG 20230802 043846 172
let's be honest i was at mini mogger level before bloating

u need to relax. most stories are pure larp. Also ur chad

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Faz isso

It’s all made up