Im so ugly people are literally embarrassed to be around me and laugh at my presence

One time I went to this "party". It wasnt really a party tho we were 15 at the time and there was no alcohol lol just fizzy drinks n pizza and there were only like 20 people there 15 boys and 5 girls and when me and my "friendgroup" arrived one of the people already there literally went "omg why is portuguesecel here hahahha". Literally my presence is amusing to them it made me feel so awkward.

One time my "friend" invited me to this group chat on Instagram that had all his other friends in it that I didn't really know and one girl literally said "paha why is portuguesecel here." I'm literally seen as a joke to these people you just can't be taken seriously as a 3/10 male.

One time me and my "friend" in the first few weeks of college we were gonna go up to these guys to ask if we can join them and play some footy with them and the "friend" tells me that we should go up to them seperately and I ask why and he doesn't give me a good reason so he starts slowing down and then I'm like why tf do we have to go seperately and he literally stops and won't go unless we go seperately obviously so that it seems as if we don't know eachother because it would be so fatal to his social status to be friends with someone ugly like me. Many stuff like this has happened before.

I genuinely need to just make a diary with every single thing blackpilling that's happened in my life in chronological order there's so fucking many stuff that's happened you cannot live my life and not be blackpilled after everything that's happened to me
seems like you are in a cringy ass tiktok extrovert gay ass prettyboy dicksucking friendgroup, search yourself some real ogre friends that dont give a flying shit what you fucking look like

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
dm me a pic of you tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel and mogstar
One time I went to this "party". It wasnt really a party tho we were 15 at the time and there was no alcohol lol just fizzy drinks n pizza and there were only like 20 people there 15 boys and 5 girls and when me and my "friendgroup" arrived one of the people already there literally went "omg why is portuguesecel here hahahha". Literally my presence is amusing to them it made me feel so awkward.

One time my "friend" invited me to this group chat on Instagram that had all his other friends in it that I didn't really know and one girl literally said "paha why is portuguesecel here." I'm literally seen as a joke to these people you just can't be taken seriously as a 3/10 male.

One time me and my "friend" in the first few weeks of college we were gonna go up to these guys to ask if we can join them and play some footy with them and the "friend" tells me that we should go up to them seperately and I ask why and he doesn't give me a good reason so he starts slowing down and then I'm like why tf do we have to go seperately and he literally stops and won't go unless we go seperately obviously so that it seems as if we don't know eachother because it would be so fatal to his social status to be friends with someone ugly like me. Many stuff like this has happened before.

I genuinely need to just make a diary with every single thing blackpilling that's happened in my life in chronological order there's so fucking many stuff that's happened you cannot live my life and not be blackpilled after everything that's happened to me
tbh if theyre 15 and drinking fizzy drinks i wouldnt really give a shit what their opinion is of me bc i know theyre unpopular just by that fact lol

Damn right they do you disgusting piece of genetic filth. Never forget your place