im so ugly rn worst i’ve looked my entire life n it keeps getting worse

GerbertJohnson

GerbertJohnson

Iron
i got cursed by thumb sucking as a kid it gave me an overbite and i’ve been stressed for a year straight and from being stressed i got terrible acne and cortisol face. n i got a bad haircut right before school starts. idk wtf to do nun this skincare works only getting rid of stress will help and i can’t so i’m so cooked. holy last pics so bad didn’t realize overbite was so bad but yea if anyone got looksmax or health advice other then kms please share
IMG 5589

IMG 5591

IMG 5587

IMG 5586

IMG 5582

Attachments

• IMG_5582.png
    IMG_5582.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex, klimo, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
just figure out what you need

For skin, find out your skin type and issues you have and see what products you need that suite your skin type
For hair, find a good hairstyle that goes with your hair type and head shape and find products to help with your hair type

In general, stfu with the "kms please," take the time and patience to fix your looks if you're insecure about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78987 and GerbertJohnson
Your a kid relax and enjoy your development your still growing into your looks

Ur biggest flaw is skin and coloring, not any of the other things u mentioned. Your hyoid looks fat tho

U need to do minoxidil and eyebrow dye like @Orc did, go to his eyebrow posts, his eyebrows before were like how yours are rn.
thanks man should i darken my eyelashes too they’re also blonde

Exercise and just wash your face in the morning

Seems like you have a light/mild form of malocclusion type II.

I would consult your ortho and take some xrays of your jaw.

If they conclude you have a type II malocclusion i would go to a maxfac surgeon to discuss it further with him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GerbertJohnson and Pollorex
Seems like you have a light/mild form of malocclusion type II.

I would consult your ortho and take some xrays of your jaw.

If they conclude you have a type II malocclusion i would go to a maxfac surgeon to discuss it further with him.
nah my teeth are straight and i don’t have an over jet at all i think i just got a deep bite

i got cursed by thumb sucking as a kid it gave me an overbite and i’ve been stressed for a year straight and from being stressed i got terrible acne and cortisol face. n i got a bad haircut right before school starts. idk wtf to do nun this skincare works only getting rid of stress will help and i can’t so i’m so cooked. holy last pics so bad didn’t realize overbite was so bad but yea if anyone got looksmax or health advice other then kms please share
View attachment 3148468
View attachment 3148470
View attachment 3148473
View attachment 3148480
View attachment 3148487
Tan with melatonan, longer(darker?) hairs, dye eyesbrows and make eyeslashes longer with castor oil, debloat( furomeside?), loose bd%, use tret and an effective skincare procedure. In addition fix your lips. Idk brush them in the morning and add something on them.
Come back when all of this is done. I can tell that you have a pretty nice potencial. High htn seem possible.

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson
View attachment 3148468
View attachment 3148470
View attachment 3148473
View attachment 3148480
View attachment 3148487
You’re like an average looking guy with a lot to improve. Honestly wouldn’t even worry, most of ur looksmins are easily fixable. Gl

• +1
View attachment 3148468
View attachment 3148470
View attachment 3148473
View attachment 3148480
View attachment 3148487
How old

how tall are you

View attachment 3148468
View attachment 3148470
View attachment 3148473
View attachment 3148480
View attachment 3148487
quit yapping lil bro i was expecting to see pictures of a disabled indian you look fine maybe you're just a pussy

• +1
Reactions: watah and GerbertJohnson
quit yapping lil bro i was expecting to see pictures of a disabled indian you look fine maybe you're just a pussy
ur right ima go do shit w my life

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
BB cream-maxx until you get your skin figured out my nigga. Super easy, go to Walmart and get one that matches your skin tone

• +1
View attachment 3148468
View attachment 3148470
View attachment 3148473
View attachment 3148480
View attachment 3148487
You are a MTN and have a lot of potential, you are bloated and have acne. Imagine talking about roping when theres subhumans on this exact website that would pay hundrededs of thosands of dollars to look like you while you got this gift by shear luck and genetics.

Accutane, lose weight and start saving for surgeries

You're not fucked, still hope

You are a MTN and have a lot of potential, you are bloated and have acne. Imagine talking about roping when theres subhumans on this exact website that would pay hundrededs of thosands of dollars to look like you while you got this gift by shear luck and genetics.
thanks bro ur right i’m taking stuff for granted ima just try to work with what i got. do u know what i could do for the bloat?

You have acne because you eat carbohydrate plant toxins

Carnivore or death

Tan with melatonan, longer(darker?) hairs, dye eyesbrows and make eyeslashes longer with castor oil, debloat( furomeside?), loose bd%, use tret and an effective skincare procedure. In addition fix your lips. Idk brush them in the morning and add something on them.
Come back when all of this is done. I can tell that you have a pretty nice potencial. High htn seem possible.
ima dye my eyebrows soon and post 🙏 idk about high htn but i appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Yet still mogs me to a oblivion

• +1
Reactions: mathis
You have good facial features tho

View attachment 3148468
View attachment 3148470
View attachment 3148473
View attachment 3148480
View attachment 3148487
You can ascend a lot bro