I'm so ugly that JBs girls started running away as they see me

L

lepo2317

Mistral
Over for me. Today I was just walking around and there were about 5 or 6 14-15 years old girls going in my direction. As we get closer, they literally started running opposite direction. I kept walking, getting closer to them because they were stopping every few meters and I heard 'oh no, he is coming" while laughing hard. When I finally passed them they were staring at me with grins on their faces I won't forget that. Crazy man, I can't even go out not being reminded that I'm subhuman. Shit is crazier every year.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, warhammercel, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
brutal im sorry bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
Over for me. Today I was just walking around and there were about 5 or 6 14-15 years old girls going in my direction. As we get closer, they literally started running opposite direction. I kept walking, getting closer to them because they were stopping every few meters and I heard 'oh no, he is coming" while laughing hard. When I finally passed them they were staring at me with grins on their faces I won't forget that. Crazy man, I can't even go out not being reminded that I'm subhuman. Shit is crazier every year.
It's over

• So Sad
just rape them

You should have chased them as fast as you could and keep asking them what they are afraid of

• JFL