I'm so used to IOI from women that i think it's normal?

Sixatheconqueror

Sixatheconqueror

5'8 One Man Army
Joined
May 9, 2025
Posts
1,845
Reputation
1,434
I LOWK think that i'm so used to girls indicating interest in public spaces that i think it's normal now that i think about it, like I'm just minding my own business and I often see a girl my age looking at me a certain way often in public I got used to it, They would not acknowledge my existance like if i was a sub5 they would not be looking at me like that I know it sounds retarded but it's something that you need to experience with your own eyes, if i was sub5 they would not even look my way
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away and Aox Ofwar
I LOWK think that i'm so used to girls indicating interest in public spaces that i think it's normal now that i think about it, like I'm just minding my own business and I often see a girl my age looking at me a certain way often in public I got used to it, They would not acknowledge my existance like if i was a sub5 they would not be looking at me like that I know it sounds retarded but it's something that you need to experience with your own eyes, if i was sub5 they would not even look my way
Bump
 
Election 2020 Love GIF by Joe Biden
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN


You delusional freak
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vlauf, Sixatheconqueror, Throw_Away and 1 other person
Imagine you glance at a random autist for a split second and later he goes on to post about how he gets IOIs daily
 
  • JFL
Reactions: vlauf, Throw_Away, Clqs and 1 other person
I LOWK think that i'm so used to girls indicating interest in public spaces that i think it's normal now that i think about it, like I'm just minding my own business and I often see a girl my age looking at me a certain way often in public I got used to it, They would not acknowledge my existance like if i was a sub5 they would not be looking at me like that I know it sounds retarded but it's something that you need to experience with your own eyes, if i was sub5 they would not even look my way
How niggas start moving when girls stare at them due to how sub3 they are:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: vlauf
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
4
Views
47
zirg
Z
M
Replies
0
Views
11
macbookpro_2015
M
price.
Replies
6
Views
34
price.
price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top