Im Socially awkward i think

ijust.wannabeloved

ijust.wannabeloved

Iron
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
21
Reputation
6
I think im Socially awkward because im fucking weird i mess everything up when i talk to someone. Will ts ever end? I just wanna be normal

Can i get normal or will this never end?
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
I think im Socially awkward because im fucking weird i mess everything up when i talk to someone. Will ts ever end? I just wanna be normal

Can i get normal or will this never end?
I just learned not to talk lmao. Good luck though mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: ijust.wannabeloved
I think im Socially awkward because im fucking weird i mess everything up when i talk to someone. Will ts ever end? I just wanna be normal

Can i get normal or will this never end?
I remember when I first found out I was socially awkward. The biggest thing that helped me was being hella confident. When you say something that doesn’t make sense or sounds weird stick by it no matter what. That helped me a ton because the second you fold people will notice it. Cuz the second you try to apologize for it people will sense that your weak and trying to fit in.

The second thing is just talking to people as much as possible. You’ll start to realize what to say, when to say it, and how to carry a conversation.

Good luck.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ijust.wannabeloved
I remember when I first found out I was socially awkward. The biggest thing that helped me was being hella confident. When you say something that doesn’t make sense or sounds weird stick by it no matter what. That helped me a ton because the second you fold people will notice it. Cuz the second you try to apologize for it people will sense that your weak and trying to fit in.

The second thing is just talking to people as much as possible. You’ll start to realize what to say, when to say it, and how to carry a conversation.

Good luck.
Thank you brother✌
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
I just learned not to talk lmao. Good luck though mirin
yeah true you can never get rid of social awkwardness. every time i speak it makes me want to rope. just don't talk, speak only when you need to speak and for the love of god do not make any jokes whatsoever
 
  • +1
Reactions: ijust.wannabeloved

Similar threads

Unknown tony
Replies
18
Views
90
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
willascend123
Replies
7
Views
71
chudboi
chudboi
roidar
Replies
41
Views
128
badacne
badacne
sunlessthegreat
Replies
2
Views
27
zenautist
zenautist
maxirraret
Replies
5
Views
42
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top