I’m socially retarded

A

avarice

Iron
I’m so fucking awkward and it ruins my life. Like this girl in my new class clearly wanted to talk to me but I ruined the vibe, because of my retarded ass. It happened way too many times
The worst thing is that I used to be confident and extroverted but after my gf died and covid isolation happened I became a fucking loser with no life
And I don’t think it’s an inhibition issue, I don’t have social anxiety, I’m just awkward and have nothing to say

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Maalik
I’m so fucking awkward and it ruins my life. Like this girl in my new class clearly wanted to talk to me but I ruined the vibe, because of my retarded ass. It happened way too many times
The worst thing is that I used to be confident and extroverted but after my gf died and covid isolation happened I became a fucking loser with no life
And I don’t think it’s an inhibition issue, I don’t have social anxiety, I’m just awkward and have nothing to say
Do you have nt hobbies?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Real