I'm sorry but people that think 6'3 is "SUPER TALL" or "ideal" are retarded

I haven't seen someone taller than me in like 2 years so far since COVID. I see tons of guys who are within 1-3 inches of my height though and no one can tell between 6'4" and 6'7" irl so not much difference.

It's so fucking brutal when you walk past one of those groups of like 5 guys that all are 190+cm.

View attachment 1313692

I get a little mini heart attack if such a group moves within a 5 meter radius of me. I don't understand how my manlet friends have survived so long.
how often u see ppl like that in DK?
whats a mogger height in DK. 205cm?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
how often u see ppl like that in DK?
whats a mogger height in DK. 205cm?
Like my post and perhaps I'll tell you

jk tho

200cm is definitely mogger. I'd say you start be to be tall after 190cm. There's so many people that are around 190cm that it isn't that big of a halo. Just in my stemcel class of 22 there's 5 that are 190 or over. I'd say you're usually considered tall at above 195cm. It's not like 190cm guys are considered average height either tho you know.

In my random ass, 40% white, small suburban school in the US, at 6'1 I literally feel like a manlet in some of of my classes. There are scores people that are like 6'3, and two 6'7 students, a 6'8 coach, and a fuck ton of 6'0-6'1ish guys (majority).

We need to drop the cope "DUDE ONLY LIKE 10% OF MEN ARE OVER 6FT!" Yeah fuck no lol not anymore, not in the youth of the west. Idk if they're putting growth hormone in the food or some shit but....Jesus.

The MINIMUM you could feasibly say that the ideal is these days, is 6'5. It could be higher but it's definitely 6'5 at least. At 6'2 you feel like a child next to these moggers.

Also, a lot of these 6'3+ guys have good frames and faces. Stop the "tall dudes are ugly!" cope.

Ive noticed this forum is painfully bluepilled on height. :bluepill:
I think it's because most people here think they can improve their face, surgeries are possible, etc, but height is height, you can't change that, and people here don't like accepting the height pill.

And yeah you can be tall and anincel if you're some lanky uggo but there are PLENTY of 6'3+ good looking muscular framed young men these days, who a 6'1 man gets utterly mogged by, especially if the height difference is greater 3 inches. I've also spoken to a 6'2 man @Baldingman1998 and a 6'4 guy who wish they were taller because they say young dudes are so tall nowadays.

It's pathetic how hard people cope here about height..

@germanlooks
WaaWaa I got heightmogged as a tall guy!! :feelswah::feelswah: please stfu. You simply had the poor luck of being around other tall people. Most tall guys don't get heightmogged that much. If your dutch or swedish or something I would understand though.

Stop this cope that zoomers are tall. Stop hyperfixating on tiktok prettyboys and larpers and go outside.

I agree that tall dudes are ugly is cope. And you can change height. Anyone who doesnt like leg lengthening is a pussy or is broke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
In my random ass, 40% white, small suburban school in the US, at 6'1 I literally feel like a manlet in some of of my classes. There are scores people that are like 6'3, and two 6'7 students, a 6'8 coach, and a fuck ton of 6'0-6'1ish guys (majority).

We need to drop the cope "DUDE ONLY LIKE 10% OF MEN ARE OVER 6FT!" Yeah fuck no lol not anymore, not in the youth of the west. Idk if they're putting growth hormone in the food or some shit but....Jesus.

The MINIMUM you could feasibly say that the ideal is these days, is 6'5. It could be higher but it's definitely 6'5 at least. At 6'2 you feel like a child next to these moggers.

Also, a lot of these 6'3+ guys have good frames and faces. Stop the "tall dudes are ugly!" cope.

Ive noticed this forum is painfully bluepilled on height. :bluepill:
I think it's because most people here think they can improve their face, surgeries are possible, etc, but height is height, you can't change that, and people here don't like accepting the height pill.

And yeah you can be tall and anincel if you're some lanky uggo but there are PLENTY of 6'3+ good looking muscular framed young men these days, who a 6'1 man gets utterly mogged by, especially if the height difference is greater 3 inches. I've also spoken to a 6'2 man @Baldingman1998 and a 6'4 guy who wish they were taller because they say young dudes are so tall nowadays.

It's pathetic how hard people cope here about height..

@germanlooks
stop the cap im from world top 5 tallest countrie i have bunch of dudes friends that are 6'5 even 7 foot basketball players lots of swimmer friends that are all talll and they all say they would prefer to be 6'2 6'3 there is no benefit being so tall cuz you need to eat alot to maintain it also phisically you gonna be less cordinated then a smaller let say 6 foot dude hes gonna outsprint you be able to run for longer distances do more pull ups just for survival skills lets say if it was army or any task its big minus .

Exactly 190+ is ideal. 190-205 is best height. The more the average height rises the higher the ideal height will be. Maybe 50 years ago 180-185 was ideal but not anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
stop coping bro. I see short dudes with hot girls all the time. meanwhile I'm 6+ and single.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
GCmzZRP

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Im confirmed 6'1 (confirmed by medically licensed professionals). Was walking near college campus in Croatian capital city last week and saw a group of 4x 6'3+ faggots coming my way, they all had backpacks meaning they are probably students. Felt dizzy af almost blacked out ffs, felt like a fucking super mario midget, its fine if its one guy but whole group and they are all like homosexual curtain haired giants. I can only imagine how sub 6' manlets gotta feel, its understandable they are always coping on this forum. That feeling us over 6' experience every now and then manlets experience every waking moment of the day while they are outside, at work, in school etc.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
not everything is a cope dude, cope here cope there, for u incels everything is a cope. Most of the people I see who are taller than me (i am 186cm) are extremely thin, have rattle stork legs and a torso like a 10 year old. I'm bursting all of them with my frame. 186cm is enough if you have a good frame(this is no coping), a woman is far more likely to be attracted to a 186-188cm guy with good frame than a 190cm+ guy who is extremely thin, and most are. I've only seen a few guys that are 190cm+ with good frame. i would say 188-190cm is the perfect height for us men, wanting to be taller than 190cm has to do with decreased self-esteem / "I want to be taller than everyone else". then you should go to a psychologist.

At 6’2.5, the only time i havent felt very tall in recent memory was when i went to NYC. Now that is a fucking tall person place

not everything is a cope dude, cope here cope there, for u incels everything is a cope. Most of the people I see who are taller than me (i am 186cm) are extremely thin, have rattle stork legs and a torso like a 10 year old. I'm bursting all of them with my frame. 186cm is enough if you have a good frame(this is no coping), a woman is far more likely to be attracted to a 186-188cm guy with good frame than a 190cm+ guy who is extremely thin, and most are. I've only seen a few guys that are 190cm+ with good frame. i would say 188-190cm is the perfect height for us men, wanting to be taller than 190cm has to do with decreased self-esteem / "I want to be taller than everyone else". then you should go to a psychologist.
All facts, especially the end of this paragraph. Im 190cm and was using ais growth hormone androgens that increase bone turnover blah blah blah because i had it in my mind that i wanted to be taller than everyone, one person being taller than me made me mad asf. We all have to realize on here that once your 6 foot your a legitimately tall person and your not gonna gain much from being any taller, in terms of girl attraction

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall