I'm starting a cycle and I've never trained before.

D

Deden22

Iron
How stupid am I? 350mg test + primobolan idk what dosage. Should I inject hcg too? Fuck being natty twink.:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard and 4 others
jesus christ go to the r/steroids wiki and read before you do this

anyway i was just like you last september. never trained in my life but started with a STRICT 500mg test only cycle;this the only thing you should be doing as a first timer. 500mg test split between twice a week (250mg each dose, 500 total ) for 16 weeks is the cycle you should do and only do. roids are crazy but make sure you sleep well and eat well. good luck

• +1
Reactions: callisto, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Bro please train for at least a year first

• +1
Reactions: callisto

anyway i was just like you last september. never trained in my life but started with a STRICT 500mg test only cycle;this the only thing you should be doing as a first timer. 500mg test twice a week for 16 weeks is the cycle you should do and only do. roids are crazy but make sure you sleep well and eat well. good luck
500mg test twice a week is a gram cycle lol

anyway i was just like you last september. never trained in my life but started with a STRICT 500mg test only cycle;this the only thing you should be doing as a first timer. 500mg test twice a week for 16 weeks is the cycle you should do and only do. roids are crazy but make sure you sleep well and eat well. good luck
There are people getting side effects like high e2 or heart racing on trt dosages of 150-250 a week. Wouldnt 500 be to much for start??

My first advice would be don’t do it lok

However if you area absolutely dead set on it for god sake make sure you’re actually tracking your cals and protein on myfitnesspal, hitting all the compound movements like pull ups squats, bench, OHP and some isolation for bis, tris and shoulders etc

anyway i was just like you last september. never trained in my life but started with a STRICT 500mg test only cycle;this the only thing you should be doing as a first timer. 500mg test split between twice a week (250mg each dose, 500 total ) for 16 weeks is the cycle you should do and only do. roids are crazy but make sure you sleep well and eat well. good luck
Show ur effects bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062
There are people getting side effects like high e2 or heart racing on trt dosages of 150-250 a week. Wouldnt 500 be to much for start??
no one is getting high e2 or heart races on trt doses unless youre genetically subhuman. what that means is that your body can literally not handle a naturally occurring rate of test in your body such as 1000ng dl. in the case i would either a) kill my self because thats fucking pitiful b) take aromasin talk to a doctor and hope for the best

I’ve never heard of someone having their heart racing from TRT but e2 is a legitimate concern

I trained 2 years before I roided and I'm glad I did. It took me 2 years to figure out how to diet properly
some people's genetics are so subhuman that it is just a punishment to wait that long

i wish i got on trt 7 years before i did

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and FailedAbortion
Miring low inhib cycle

I started lgd + enclomiphene before working out awell :chad:

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 3828
just inject tren if you're gonna do this op

400mg is a good first cycle from what I’ve heard.

You should at least train for a few months, you are probably going to end up worse than when you started, like many of those who post pictures on instagram, they don't post the aftermath.

lmao @ retards on this site who take steroids without ever training.

Meanwhile I’m a lifetime natty 6’5” with 53” shoulders, 32” waist, six pack abs and I can bench 315

b-b-but natty training is pointless! a waste of time!

tell that to the bitches licking my abs

lmao @ retards on this site who take steroids without ever training.

Meanwhile I’m a lifetime natty 6’5” with 53” shoulders, 32” waist, six pack abs and I can bench 315

b-b-but natty training is pointless! a waste of time!

tell that to the bitches licking my abs
U sure u are natty