I'm starting to bonesmash

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
I'll be punching my cheekbones (zygos), brow bone, jaw and chin

I have no routine, just punch until it really hurts (cheekbones at the sime time for a more controlled force, also with backhand).

Of course safety first, I'll be wearing a mouthguard, don't wanna get KO'd in the process.

I'll post results if any, wish me luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if this stuff actually works (which I highly doubt) then I will hop on board the bonesmash train and become a bonesmash lord
I'll be punching my cheekbones (zygos), brow bone, jaw and chin

I have no routine, just punch until it really hurts (cheekbones at the sime time for a more controlled force, also with backhand).

Of course safety first, I'll be wearing a mouthguard, don't wanna get KO'd in the process.

I'll post results if any, wish me luck
shit man I already started punching my cheekbone and now I got a minor concussion. Fail theory

• +1
if this stuff actually works (which I highly doubt) then I will hop on board the bonesmash train and become a bonesmash lord

shit man I already started punching my cheekbone and now I got a minor concussion. Fail theory
Just become a test subject theory

Wish me luck boyo

• +1
Want some help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Now I'm just imagining some incel sitting in his room beating puching himself in the face, after each blow sobbing "why aren't I beautiful". :feelskek:

I question the effectiveness of this method lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Scarface, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
Now I'm just imagining some incel sitting in his room beating puching himself in the face, after each blow sobbing "why aren't I beautiful". :feelskek:

I question the effectiveness of this method lmao
We'll see but it's legit scientifically speaking

• +1
I'll jump on that too
I might help him by letting him swallowing my dick. Might try anal on him to help him get smaller waist for that V taper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and kobecel
I might help him by letting him swallowing my dick. Might try anal on him to help him get smaller waist for that V taper
Yeah dude that's why so many fags are aesthetic as fuck

• +1
Did it work?

Wouldn't you push your zygos & chin further in? :feelsuhh::banhammer:

Did it work?
I stopped after a while, but these are the results and conclusions (I may return someday):
-Hard af zygos. When I began I punched it hard af and it hitted like hell, now if I can't feel half the pain even
-Maybe bigger zygos? Can't tell, but I can tell that while I was doing in they were bigger, so as long as you keep doing it they will be better

Hard af zygos. When I began I punched it hard af and it hitted like hell, now if I can't feel half the pain even
You probably damaged the nerves, so you can withstand the pain better.

Maybe bigger zygos? Can't tell, but I can tell that while I was doing in they were bigger, so as long as you keep doing it they will be better
You should have taken some before and after pictures. Then take some more after the swelling is gone.

I know bonesmashing is legit without a doubt. It's called Wolff's law. The question is, how long you need to do it to see the difference. You could in theory even increase wrist size a bit (if you're a wristcel) by hitting your hands.