I’m starting to doubt PSL.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I just can’t take everything on PSL seriously anymore.

A generic, plain chad that gets tons of slays irl and on tinder can get a measly 4 PSL rating here. Which doesn’t reflect his actual attraction whatsoever.

Meanwhile men that girls find weird looking due to unbalanced looks can get rated 7-8 PSL. They may still be good looking, but their appeal isn’t worthy of a 7-8 rating.

There’s also the fact that people on here have the mentality that you have to be a literal top tier MM in order to even break the 5.5 PSL barrier. Which is absolutely retarded.

People on here like to bash r/truerateme for being inaccurate. While r/truerateme is absolute garbage, this site isn’t much better when it comes to rating. Overrates and underrates here are incredibly common. Especially when race is brought into the conversation of rating.

The looksmaxxing and offtopic section on this site is top notch. But the rating section is a wasteland full of retardation, autism and race coping. Sad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kade, jjm4765, moggingmachine and 10 others
Pretty much.

When titbot thinks he's in the same league as moggingmachine who is apparently getting 4 new girls a week, you know it's inaccurate.

Basically the question is do women want your genetics or not? Looks, height, phenotype and high T dominance all come into the equation.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
bc ppl are very jealous.

they will be very kind to an above average enthic but will shit on an above average white guy.

it’s very bias and psl is losing its meaning. the more we talk and know each other, the less significant/meaningless the rates become

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, rockndogs, LordGodcat and 7 others
I just can’t take everything on PSL seriously anymore.

A generic, plain chad that gets tons of slays irl and on tinder can get a measly 4 PSL rating here. Which doesn’t reflect his actual attraction whatsoever.

Meanwhile men that girls find weird looking due to unbalanced looks can get rated 7-8 PSL. They may still be good looking, but their appeal isn’t worthy of a 7-8 rating.

There’s also the fact that people on here have the mentality that you have to be a literal top tier MM in order to even break the 5.5 PSL barrier. Which is absolutely retarded.

People on here like to bash r/truerateme for being inaccurate. While r/truerateme is absolute garbage, this site isn’t much better when it comes to rating. Overrates and underrates here are incredibly common. Especially when race is brought into the conversation of rating.

The looksmaxxing and offtopic section on this site is top notch. But the rating section is a wasteland full of retardation, autism and race coping. Sad tbh

Things will get better for us men trust me bro this si the last era of suffering

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and ElliotRodgerJr
Imagine blindly believing everything on PSL or the Internet.

Filter out the bad, keep the good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Imagine blindly believing everything on PSL or the Internet.

Filter out the bad, keep the good.
I don’t blindly believe everything in PSL. This is why I made a thread to critique some of the errors and shortcomings within it. Do we have a problem now?

shut up and get surgery

shut up and get surgery
You’re part of the problem. You recommend surgeries at the most retarded times. Most people don’t need surgery to looksmax. Traditional methods of facepulling, chewing, cutting body fat and bulking will suffice.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You’re part of the problem. You recommend surgeries at the most retarded times. Most people don’t need surgery to looksmax. Traditional methods of facepulling, chewing, cutting body fat and bulking will suffice.

All them are memes

I know a guy with 5000 tinder matches who literally drowns in pussy irl. He'd be 5 PSL here and people would consider him a normie that rarely gets laid.

People here need to go out to clubs/parties and witness real Chads. It's just a waste of time to obess over things such as sceral show or a somewhat large philtrum.

Agree that offtopic and looksmax sections are gold, I will always stay here to check them out tbh but avoid the rating section like the plague.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, Norwooder, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
I know a guy with 5000 tinder matches who literally drowns in pussy irl. He'd be 5 PSL here and people would consider him a normie that rarely gets laid.

People here need to go out to clubs/parties and witness real Chads. It's just a waste of time to obess over things such as sceral show or a somewhat large philtrum.

Agree that offtopic and looksmax sections are gold, I will always stay here to check them out tbh but avoid the rating section like the plague.
Exactly. Many people here can’t rate for shit.

Cry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 4044 and Blackout.xl
I don’t blindly believe everything in PSL. This is why I made a thread to critique some of the errors and shortcomings within it. Do we have a problem now?
Nigga what fucking part of my fucking comment made you think we have a problem?

I agree, most of PSL are retarded narcy autists coping

Nigga what fucking part of my fucking comment made you think we have a problem?

I agree, most of PSL are retarded narcy autists coping
Don’t speak to me like that brother. I can’t accept that type of behaviour.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, BigChinHispanic, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person

This thread can be translated to:

"People who vote left are dumbs!"
"People who vote right are idiots!"

Right or left isn't the problem, the problem is the system itself (the fact that a state exists)

Once again:

RATING IS COPE AND A COMPLETE UTTER FLAWED SHITTY CONCEPT!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
And that dude who rated Harrison Ford in his prime as 5 PSL? Like wtf has he been rotting in his basement for the last year only looking at PSL Gods posted on this site?

It's delusional to say the least.

This thread can be translated to:

"People who vote left are dumbs!"
"People who vote right are idiots!"

Right or left isn't the problem, the problem is the system itself (the fact that a state exists)

Once again:

RATING IS COPE AND A COMPLETE UTTER FLAWED SHITTY CONCEPT!

It never began for ratingcels

they will be very kind to an above average enthic but will shit on an above average white guy.
it's the other way around, but i know this how cope by presuming that are above avg even though u have receded supra orbital and receded zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Like who?

Like who?
Barrett is a prime example. He’s good looking but many women find his looks weird. Not to mention on top of this, he’s a framecel

Edit: HES bloated these days too

Only me and a handful of other users know how to rate

• +1
Barrett is a prime example. He’s good looking but many women find his looks weird. Not to mention on top of this, he’s a framecel

Well he has a million followers on instagramwhich are mostly women. He does look bad in some pics but he definitely is attractive to most women

ngl I felt way overrated in the rating section

Becouse they say it like that? He slayed most top models. Dont belive what foids day.

Well he has a million followers on instagramwhich are mostly women. He does look bad in some pics but he definitely is attractive to most women
Of course, that’s because he’s good looking. He is attractive to women but many don’t find his looks ideal. How can a man be 7-8 PSL (near perfection or complete perfection) when many women take issue with his looks? 7-8 PSL means you have near maximum sex appeal to women

Of course, that’s because he’s good looking. He is attractive to women but many don’t find his looks ideal. How can a man be 7-8 PSL (near perfection or complete perfection) when many women take issue with his looks? 7-8 PSL means you have near maximum sex appeal to women
There's no man in the world whose looks appeal to most women just like there are no women in the world who appeal to all men

• +1
There's no man in the world whose looks appeal to most women just like there are no women in the world who appeal to all men
Exactly. Therefore many users were in the wrong when they rated him 8 PSL.

7 PSL imo is still too high when you consider that he’s bloated and has absolutely garbage frame.

Exactly. Therefore many users were in the wrong when they rated him 8 PSL.

7 PSL imo is still too high when you consider that he’s bloated and has absolutely garbage frame.
Then there is no 8 PSL

Then there is no 8 PSL
Yes. There isn’t. A universal 8 PSL can’t exist. It’s like 10/10 on the normie scale. It’s heavily subjective and purely down to personal preference. A man rating another man as perfect is retarded and wrong

ive already said that before: AUTISTS HERE LIKES GAY MM. THEY DONT LIKE THE AVERAGE CHAD. THEY LIKE FEMININE TWINK FAGGOTS THAT FRAUD EVERY SINGLE PIC FOR LIVING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Yes. There isn’t. A universal 8 PSL can’t exist. It’s like 10/10 on the normie scale. It’s heavily subjective and purely down to personal preference. A man rating another man as perfect is retarded and wrong

8 psl is like a 7 or 6.5 psl that a female has strong preference for imo, whether that be his phenotype or facial features/harmony, that person will rise to be a 10/10 in her eyes. 8psl is different for everyone because there is a degree of subjectivity

• +1
Salludon is another example. He got rated 7 PSL, yet he gets trashed on tinder

those are the ethnics copers. Just because he is an above avg ethnic they put all their faith on him and suck his balls to defend their race.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
8 psl is like a 7 or 6.5 psl that a female has strong preference for imo, whether that be his phenotype or facial features/harmony, that person will rise to be a 10/10 in her eyes. 8psl is different for everyone because there is a degree of subjectivity
Therefore, nobody here can rate MM’s as 8 PSL. This whole concept of PSL rating doesn’t apply to real life either.

a 4 can slay more than an 7 based on LOOKS and SEX appeal alone. No “game” or status required.

infact, PSL theory has just acknowledged the existence of MM’s who fraud their pics. Generic / conventional chads that are your typical slayer in high school or college are underrated and placed in the “normie” category.

a lot of PSL cockriders just cope around this by saying “PSL is more Strict and rigorous”. These People forget that strict and rigorous rating doesn’t mean it has to be so wildly incorrect and retarded.

PSL theory being disgraced on this site by the day only has convinced me that at least 40% of this site is bisexual or fully homosexual. Because only feminine prettyboys or ultra-masculine MM’s are given high ratings here

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Doubt psl but don't ever doubt lookism.

Sometimes I don't agree with ratings and sometimes people I know who are rated low would slay irl tbh.

• +1
Welcome to critical thinking. Group think mentality on this place is the pits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Blackout.xl
Doubt psl but don't ever doubt lookism.

Sometimes I don't agree with ratings and sometimes people I know who are rated low would slay irl tbh.
I Can never doubt lookism. Lookism has been solidified in my mind since age 13

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Therefore, nobody here can rate MM’s as 8 PSL. This whole concept of PSL rating doesn’t apply to real life either.

a 4 can slay more than an 7 based on LOOKS and SEX appeal alone. No “game” or status required.

infact, PSL theory has just acknowledged the existence of MM’s who fraud their pics. Generic / conventional chads that are your typical slayer in high school or college are underrated and placed in the “normie” category.

a lot of PSL cockriders just cope around this by saying “PSL is more Strict and rigorous”. These People forget that strict and rigorous rating doesn’t mean it has to be so wildly incorrect and retarded.

PSL theory being disgraced on this site by the day only has convinced me that at least 40% of this site is bisexual or fully homosexual. Because only feminine prettyboys or ultra-masculine MM’s are given high ratings here

That's the thing about PSL, I always felt like it was like a "model scale" that favoured people with very striking looks that is highly sought after in the modelling industry. IRL, however, it's a whole different story, someone like Nick Bateman who would get rated like 4 or 5 psl "bug-eyed squinting cuck" on here actually has broader appeal and would outslay hard Jordan Barrett/Sean O'pry. But copers here always deny reality with "muh insane hunter eyes/bone structure/facial aesthetics," not realising that what women want is totally different from psl aspie basement dwellers who project their homo fantasies onto others.

That's the thing about PSL, I always felt like it was like a "model scale" that favoured people with very striking looks that is highly sought after in the modelling industry. IRL, however, it's a whole different story, someone like Nick Bateman who would get rated like 4 or 5 psl "bug-eyed squinting cuck" on here actually has broader appeal and would outslay hard Jordan Barrett/Sean O'pry. But copers here always deny reality with "muh insane hunter eyes/bone structure/facial aesthetics," not realising that what women want is totally different from psl aspie basement dwellers who project their homo fantasies onto others.
High IQ

Exactly my thoughts. The modelling industry focuses on an "alien" look that still is very attractive irl but there are men who are better looking than O'pry and Chico. This man would slay more than them irl.

Attachments

• 20200103_034406.jpg
    20200103_034406.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and Blackout.xl
omeone like Nick Bateman who would get rated like 4 or 5 psl "bug-eyed squinting cuck" on here actually has broader appeal and would outslay hard Jordan Barrett/Sean O'pry.
Absolutely not. If that's the case why does his wife look like this
maria-corrigan.jpg

Your argument:
Generic chads are underrated because they are slayers in high school or college

Think about the hottest girl in your school. Does she mog top female models? Nope. But most guys in high school still want to date her. She might be the best looking in a school but she probably isnt paid for her looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back