I’m starting to doubt PSL.

Absolutely not. If that's the case why does his wife look like this
maria-corrigan.jpg

Your argument:
Generic chads are underrated because they are slayers in high school or college

Think about the hottest girl in your school. Does she mog top female models? Nope. But most guys in high school still want to date her. She might be the best looking in a school but she probably isnt paid for her looks.
My argument is that generic chads that slay in general, high school, college or even on tinder are heavily underrated here despite them consistently having high sex appeal to women.

Me mentioning them slaying in school isn’t my entire argument. It’s an example that I used.

Share with me how it started buddy boyo
Got treated like shit throughout elementary. Women wanted nothing to do with me

Jr kindergarten to GR 5 was shit but lookism wasn’t severe. From GR 6 and onward it went into overdrive. Got called ugly tons of times and got treated like human garbage from GR 6-8. Was the butt end of every joke, even when I wasn’t present in class they would crack a joke about me in order to get laughs.

People were incredibly hostile towards me and even the teacher didn’t like me and allowed students in the class to shit talk me when i wasn’t there. She wrote hostile comments about me in my agenda and notebook nearly every other day.

School made me get a sleep apnea test and ADD test because sometimes I would sleep in class and not pay attention to the shit lessons of my cunt teacher. Other people didn’t pay attention and didn’t give a fuck either but they didn’t have to do those tests.

Hard to be bluepilled when all of this is being thrown at you.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4310
maria-corrigan.jpg

Your argument:

Think about the hottest girl in your school. Does she mog top female models? Nope. But most guys in high school still want to date her. She might be the best looking in a school but she probably isnt paid for her looks.
Well literally nobody on this forum will become a famous model so i've always found it strange that we use models here. Becoming an irl Chad is waaaaay more realistic for the people on this forum therefore we should focus on what's achievable instead of feeling like shit because we'll never be like Chico or O'pry.

It's also easier to relate and compare our looks to irl Chads so our ratings would be more accurate and fair if we stopped comparing ourselves to guys who look extremely unique.

We should be more down-to-earth

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
maria-corrigan.jpg

Your argument:

Men are different, just a cute girlfriend that loves you and has a personality you vibe with is enough. He can get a stacy easily but his girlfriend was there for him when he had nothing starting out and drove him around places and gave him money, so he is obviously loyal to her
High IQ

Exactly my thoughts. The modelling industry focuses on an "alien" look that still is very attractive irl but there are men who are better looking than O'pry and Chico. This man would slay more than them irl.

Agreed, it's also funny when PSLers cope by saying "these women know deep down they are not good enough for O'pry/Barrett, that's why they are underrating them. muh sour grapes" :feelsuhh: I see this happening all the time.

Got treated like shit throughout elementary. Women wanted nothing to do with me

Jr kindergarten to GR 5 was shit but lookism wasn’t severe. From GR 6 and onward it went into overdrive. Got called ugly tons of times and got treated like human garbage from GR 6-8. Was the butt end of every joke, even when I wasn’t present in class they would crack a joke about me in order to get laughs.

People were incredibly hostile towards me and even the teacher didn’t like me and allowed students in the class to shit talk me when i wasn’t there. She wrote hostile comments about me in my agenda and notebook nearly every other day.

School made me get a sleep apnea test and ADD test because sometimes I would sleep in class and not pay attention to the shit lessons of my cunt teacher. Other people didn’t pay attention and didn’t give a fuck either but they didn’t have to do those tests.

Hard to be bluepilled when all of this is being thrown at you.
What about high-school/college?

It's surprising to see your persona on the forum because you're usually cold headed and think straight.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
What about high-school/college?

It's surprising to see your persona on the forum because you're usually cold headed and think straight.
I grinded for status in high school and got it until people started rumours of me being a retard. Then my status was abruptly cratered with females. I was well known until GR 12.

Not in college rn

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back