I’m starting to feel like my IQ is dropping

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,221
Reputation
1,313
Why am I double checking every word I’m typing and I feel like it gets harder for me to find the right words whenever I’m typing and writing. I feel like my memory is also getting worse. What do I need to do?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and voks
How old are you and do u get enough sleep?
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz and voks
Why am I double checking every word I’m typing and I feel like it gets harder for me to find the right words whenever I’m typing and writing. I feel like my memory is also getting worse. What do I need to do?
How old are you and do u get enough sleep?
just iqmaxx
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dreamz, Gudlifer, VIGILIANT and 1 other person
READ BOOKS EVERYDAY
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: khinemyohtwe0@gmail, dreamz and Gudlifer
Same, recently I feel like my vocabulary has decreased
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Just bleach
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dreamz
How old are you and do u get enough sleep?
I’m 17 will be 18 soon and no I sleep at different times sometimes 6 hours, sometimes 7, sometimes 8. Yesterday I slept 5 hours tho
 
i think youre just dumb bro
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz, True Spaniard and simematic
I’m 17 will be 18 soon and no I sleep at different times sometimes 6 hours, sometimes 7, sometimes 8. Yesterday I slept 5 hours tho
U eating enough? Maybe brain fog
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
U eating enough? Maybe brain fog
I really don’t pay attention to it. But i’m eating none-very little 8-9 hours after I wake up because of adhd meds but I tend to eat more after the appetite suppression is gone
 
I really don’t pay attention to it. But i’m eating none-very little 8-9 hours after I wake up because of adhd meds but I tend to eat more after the appetite suppression is gone
ADHD meds will fuck you bro ik from personal experience
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
Why am I double checking every word I’m typing and I feel like it gets harder for me to find the right words whenever I’m typing and writing. I feel like my memory is also getting worse. What do I need to do?
read books
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
stop involving yourself with 1st quartiles
 

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
8
Views
67
Greypiller
Greypiller
M
Replies
5
Views
29
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
Lorence
Replies
1
Views
11
Lorence
Lorence
JamesMTN927
Replies
8
Views
106
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top